Sparkle

McGregor banned 2 games

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Like Gordon who has karate kicked two people and not been cited.

It's a red for me, but that's not the point - it's the fact those mhanky stinking bastards get away with everything week in, week out. 

I am not saying that the rules are being applied evenly.

All I am sayin is that in this specific situation, a red isn't that out there.

Of course Gordon should have been cited and banned for his one, he wasn't.  We should point out the lack of parity.  We shouldn't be kidding ourselves that red card chalenges are not red card challenges.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I am not saying that the rules are being applied evenly.

All I am sayin is that in this specific situation, a red isn't that out there.

Of course Gordon should have been cited and banned for his one, he wasn't.  We should point out the lack of parity.  We shouldn't be kidding ourselves that red card chalenges are not red card challenges.

The only worrying thing for me gogzy is that we are now having games basically re-refereed. Yellows are being made into reds. And wether that be Rangers or Raith rovers that's a very very rocky road to go down 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The only worrying thing for me gogzy is that we are now having games basically re-refereed. Yellows are being made into reds. And wether that be Rangers or Raith rovers that's a very very rocky road to go down 

And it’s happenkng to everyone except that mob. 

• Like 1

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

And it’s happenkng to everyone except that mob. 

It's not really. As St mirren got away with it.

People love going on about that Gordon incident that happened near enough 3 year ago don’t they.

Be as well bring up that Forrester never got sent off

• Like 1

As others have mentioned, I also have no problem with McGregor getting a red card, because in my view it was a red card offence. He was lucky to get away with the one against the scum tbh.

However, I have a serious issue with Morelos getting a red card when it was nowhere near a red and it makes no sense he gets done for this when let off with others that were more dangerous and had more intention. Added onto that the Hibs player getting a yellow upgraded to a red yet Brown, Power and Ferguson get left off? Where is the justice and consistency? One person is making these decisions to cite people or not to and it seems to be a flipping a coin exercise bar the scum!

The process needs change and laws needs fixed such as not being able to give Burke a two match ban for the clearest dive ever!

40 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People love going on about that Gordon incident that happened near enough 3 year ago don’t they.

Be as well bring up that Forrester never got sent off

Aye very good BluePeter9.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

It's not really. As St mirren got away with it.

My point is they haven’t had one citation. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

My point is they haven’t had one citation. 

Is there another team in the league who hasn't?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Only team as far as I’m aware. There have been plenty of opportunities for it also. 

In comparison we have 9.

3 hours ago, dmgers2 said:

he was just doing what most goalies do protecting themselves.

Explain why it was a red?

Nut. If you don't see that as a red i'm no wasting my time explaining it to you....Others already have.

41 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't think there is.

44 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Only team as far as I’m aware. There have been plenty of opportunities for it also. 

In comparison we have 9.

I wasn't sure if anyone else hadn't had a player cited.

There's been a fair few of theirs who have got away with shit challenges but there has also been other teams players who should've been up that werent.

It's a shite system 

Looking at it as an isolated incident and not giving it the old "Aye but their player got away with this..." argument, I don't think we can have any complaints about McGregor getting a ban.

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Looking at it as an isolated incident and not giving it the old "Aye but their player got away with this..." argument, I don't think we can have any complaints about McGregor getting a ban.

I personally don't agree it was ban-worthy, but the system is definitely fundamentally flawed. 

it's a system that referees must have no confidence in as they are constantly over ruled. The referee saw the incident, McGregor may have got away with it at the time and that's how it should have gone. It wasn't an off the ball thing that the ref did not see. 

Maybe it is just sour grapes from me that others haven't been pulled up.

What they are doing by keeping the current system is adding a huge layer of subjectivity to the argument and that's surely wrong. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I wasn't sure if anyone else hadn't had a player cited.

There's been a fair few of theirs who have got away with shit challenges but there has also been other teams players who should've been up that werent.

It's a shite system 

Just checked, they’re only team without one citation. 

• Like 1

Thing to take from all  this is they are getting desperate they  know we can beat them on the pitch so they are resorting to this shit

we have enough depth to cover now just keep winning Rangers we will be at full strength again soon enough

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye very good BluePeter9.

Good point well made. 

• Like 1