***The Official Hamilton V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The amount of headers won would be the exact same

I never said he’d win any headers, just rather have someone who’s tall enough to win the headers in the box. Other than that both him and Defoe pretty much contribute the square root of fuck all so went with him purely for that. 

On 21/02/2019 at 13:03, ForeverAndEver said:

King Wes

Tavernier Goldson Worrall Halliday

Jack/McCrorie Kamara Arfield

Candeias Defoe Kent

Two up front means Lafferty and I’m not having that.

If your insisting on one up top then it has to be Lafferty. Defoe just can't do it. 

If I were Stevie I would just be telling them to go out relax, and enjoy their football today. No point in putting undue pressure on them with talk of the title. I think the attitude from now on should be just go out do your stuff and see what's happens elsewhere. We may yet get back into this, plus the 2 tarriers games.

Iam not saying we've to shilly shally in matches, but let's not choke ourselves over this title.

This season was all about bedding in, competing and making it a tighter race, which we have done.

Let's have the attitude of the tims might still yet fuck this up, and keep going till the end.

Any sort of win will do today. Can't see Gerrard not starting Defoe, so will be intrigued to see what he starts behind him. Crossing is a definite no, so don't need Candeias or Barisic on the wings pumping hopeless balls into the box. Maybe try something different and have Middleton wide right cutting in with Kent on the opposite, keep play central and have Arfield constantly making runs into the box. Jack and Kamara must be starters. 

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Any sort of win will do today. Can't see Gerrard not starting Defoe, so will be intrigued to see what he starts behind him. Crossing is a definite no, so don't need Candeias or Barisic on the wings pumping hopeless balls into the box. Maybe try something different and have Middleton wide right cutting in with Kent on the opposite, keep play central and have Arfield constantly making runs into the box. Jack and Kamara must be starters. 

Did you see the Kilmarnock game?  Candeias was one of the best players on the pitch and created a couple of goals.  

Archived