***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Aye, because not being a completely negative wee wank means I'm happy getting beat by Livi and Aberdeen doesn't it?

You should have been banned for coming out with "Candeias has never ever beat a man" :lol:

Fuck sake

Fuck Candeias.

Forza Ivybank

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Aye, because not being a completely negative wee wank means I'm happy getting beat by Livi and Aberdeen doesn't it?

You should have been banned for coming out with "Candeias has never ever beat a man" :lol:

Fuck sake

Great vocabulary, wee I'm 6 ft 2 😄, I see your still in love with a journeyman nothing, are you 5 years old🙄

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Great vocabulary, wee I'm 6 ft 2 😄, I see your still in love with a journeyman nothing, are you 5 years old🙄

Just because I don't think he's "never ever beat a man" doesn't mean I love him you fucking lunatic :lol:

I didn't realise you were Lennie from Of Mice and Me, please don't hurt me big man

18 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

I'm sure you've been going through my posts to see how many times I've done that,weirdo

Nah mate, not needed as there's no point to prove (which I did).

Its good to see you post now though, pre match.  Generally only see you come on after a defeat to spout your nonsense.

Must admit though, am sitting wondering if you're anticipating or hoping for that result you mentioned. Probably a bit of both..

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its good to see you post now though, pre match.  Generally only see you come on after a defeat to spout your nonsense.

Must admit though, am sitting wondering if you're anticipating or hoping for that result you mentioned. Probably a bit of both..

Yeah I'm going to the game hoping we get beat 😞

Be good to be the 1st to beat them at home this season. Be doubly good seeing as the last time we won there was October 2010. If I remember  rightly we were both on 8 game winning streaks with them winning the previous 16 league games since Lennon took over from Mowbray. 

We scudded them 1-3 after hooper scored 1st.  What a good performance we gave that day

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sitting wondering if I'm hoping for a win or not, an anonymous guy on an Internet forum ? You urgently need help if that's all you think about,weirdo

Archived