***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

I know it's just talk but I did like SG's words today about the atmosphere there and how players should handle it. I expect a very different nature of game from the one at Ibrox. Lennon will stoke the hatred and I'd expect them to start aggressively. Hope to match that somewhat and if a game of football does breakout we know from the Ibrox game that we can take control if the players are brave and keep their heads. For all that we dominated them at Ibrox, it was a slight deflection from Brown that gave us the winner. Looking for that bit of luck that goes our way on Sunday and not their's. I do think a few last minute goals has masked their own struggles since he took over. Just hope to fuck the players show up. If we were to win there... 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Rangers Rangers EASY OK

All over the world my friend. Just watched the 2-0 game highlights with big Gough and Gaza scoring. Fuck me what I’d give for a team like that now. 

Edit. You tube just keeps on giving. Rangers 5 them 1 from 2000 on now. Should have been 8 or nine that day ffs. 

I think we’ve got a chance at this tbf lads. Kent vs Lustig is a mismatch, Need Mccrorie to start he bullied them last game, Morelos booted fuck out of them and is due a goal in an old firm. 

Just now, Lloyd said:

I think we’ve got a chance at this tbf lads. Kent vs Lustig is a mismatch, Need Mccrorie to start he bullied them last game, Morelos booted fuck out of them and is due a goal in an old firm. 

I’m putting a good few quid on Morelos first goal. Will scan the online bookies the morra for the best odds but law of averages says it’s happening 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

His free kick against them is arguably my favourite ever.

My hero ❤️ 

Probably mine too mate, the sheer joy on his face tells you exactly what it meant to him. Love the guy and can’t ever understand the stick he gets now. Hate it infact. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

His free kick against them is arguably my favourite ever.

My hero ❤️ 

Luther matteàus said he was the best player he’d played against as a World Cup winner and young Barry was 19 ffs. Some of our support should remember that. 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Luther matteàus said he was the best player he’d played against as a World Cup winner and young Barry was 19 ffs. Some of our support should remember that. 

Too young to remember his early years which guts me, but the 02/03 him and De Boer were sensational.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Too young to remember his early years which guts me, but the 02/03 him and De Boer were sensational.

Indeed mate, we were in all possibility as good as any side in Europe. I’m drunk but that’s a true statement all the same. We had some shite luck in Europe ffs, I’m still raging with Marseille ffs. Was lucky enough to be at both legs for the Leeds game that season as I had an English address and got a ticket just by asking for one ha ha 

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Mate he was sensational, see the first time the premier league came calling and he stayed, it was like signing somecunt from Italy or Spain it really was. I still think it was orders from above and finances that made him go to Souness and Blackburn and to be honest I doubt he really wanted to leave. Like I say I’m drunk and will be till Monday and without looking into historic archives I’d say he’s got to be our most successful captain in terms of trophy’s yet hated ffs, what’s that about ? 

2 hours ago, badjon said:

Not up for this as usual but that will no doubt change tomorrow night. Just hope we turn up and make it a battle.

We will win mate if the whole team bring their A game. Get the tunes on then you will be right up for it.

5 hours ago, Marco said:

I know it's just talk but I did like SG's words today about the atmosphere there and how players should handle it. I expect a very different nature of game from the one at Ibrox. Lennon will stoke the hatred and I'd expect them to start aggressively. Hope to match that somewhat and if a game of football does breakout we know from the Ibrox game that we can take control if the players are brave and keep their heads. For all that we dominated them at Ibrox, it was a slight deflection from Brown that gave us the winner. Looking for that bit of luck that goes our way on Sunday and not their's. I do think a few last minute goals has masked their own struggles since he took over. Just hope to fuck the players show up. If we were to win there... 

We have an area they will target from the very off and it will put us on the back foot 

Hope we  keep it very tight for first 20minutrs to work our way into the game 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

We have an area they will target from the very off and it will put us on the back foot 

Hope we  keep it very tight for first 20minutrs to work our way into the game 

If we do that we will sit like that the whole game and lose about 3 nil 

5 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Lol, what?

I'm with you all the way on how good Ferguson was and should have gone on to be but there's no chance Matthaus said that!

Archived