***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

My predictions for tomorrow 

Arfield will be our first booking meaning he can't compete against Brown

There will be at least 3 Rangers players booked in first 45 

The scum will get away with at least 1 bad but crucial game changing decision going in their favour first 45 

The scum will get the benefit of at least 1 offside call in first 45 

Rangers will have at least 1 man sent off in 90 

Scum will get the benefit of a penalty in the 90mins

Sky will show select replays but miss out on showing some of the decisions going against Rangers 

This post is so near to what I think could happen, I will start watching tomorrow wondering when your first prediction is going to come true. :lol:

Let's hope we are both wrong and we do these wankers and leave with 3 points. 

:dance:

Despite how poor we have been I have no real fear of celtic who are a stronger side. They're playing just as poorly as us just now and I think we'll be able to play better because their style suits us. 

I see it being a low scoring draw but it'll be very interesting to see how things pan out if we get an early goal as we haven't seen it for either side since the  away allocations were cut. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not disagreeing, but they've been shite too and have been lucky to come away with wins instead of draws in more games than not recently. 

Yeah I can see that. That's the difference with them tho, they find a way to win

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If we get beat there'll be dafties on here demanding Gerrard is sacked. If we win, you wont see them again til we next drop points. 

Nah don’t think us winning tomorrow will have them stop wanting Gerrard to be sacked. 

Archived