***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 or 4 nil to the scum, tav already shitting himself in that interview,his pal candieas will be the same 2 losers, then you've got a powderpuff midfield ,a defence that sleeps at times and a forward line of Alfredo who gets no service

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Lol, what?

I'm with you all the way on how good Ferguson was and should have gone on to be but there's no chance Matthaus said that!

Doubt I’ll ever be able to find the actual quote, but he did say something along those lines ha ha 

14 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

3 or 4 nil to the scum, tav already shitting himself in that interview,his pal candieas will be the same 2 losers, then you've got a powderpuff midfield ,a defence that sleeps at times and a forward line of Alfredo who gets no service

You no feelin that confident then mate naw?

12 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Luther matteàus said he was the best player he’d played against as a World Cup winner and young Barry was 19 ffs. Some of our support should remember that. 

FEEF708C-379B-4A1F-A87A-452D22647297.jpeg.d4a2b5e966c4056287cc36a54128b837.jpeg

Ferguson was outstanding against Bayern and this Scottish punk kid really got to him

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

All good mate, couple of rolls and bacon and I’m good to go, quick 5k run then straight down the PRW 

you out for a beer today mate ? 

Working today mate, going out early tomorrow so I’ll text you.

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

we really should have a dislike button. I've never went into an old firm game thinking we willl lose. Never.

3 hours ago, Ivybank said:

That’s the spirit. 

threads almost suicidal at times .

Folk worrying about a team that has fuck to worry us IF we come out the traps and get in their faces from the start .

We have the best player in the country by quite a distance playing up top for us tomorrow and get enough decent balls upto him we can win this game by a couple easily .

Stop worrying about our weaknesses they have more that we do .

4 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Sitting in your house singing 'Gerrard Out" already probably.

5 hours ago, Ivybank said:

That’s it mate no surrender 

21 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

@Ivybank is genuinely one of the worst posters on this site man :lol:

Almost everything he says is utter pish

😀 you haven't a clue, is that why you keep getting banned, if your happy getting beat by livi and the sheep good,

Just now, Ivybank said:

😀 you haven't a clue, is that why you keep getting banned, if your happy getting beat by livi and the sheep good,

Aye, because not being a completely negative wee wank means I'm happy getting beat by Livi and Aberdeen doesn't it?

You should have been banned for coming out with "Candeias has never ever beat a man" :lol:

Fuck sake

Archived