Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigsasasfloppyhair

*** The Official The Masters 2019 Thread ***

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

What did he do?

 

No idea mate, comments have been deleted

few pages back people are telling someone to calm down and saying imagine having a meltdown over golf :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

No idea mate, comments have been deleted

few pages back people are telling someone to calm down and saying imagine having a meltdown over golf :lol:

Was that not Oaktreeloyal? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

No idea mate, comments have been deleted

few pages back people are telling someone to calm down and saying imagine having a meltdown over golf :lol:

Used an bad word involving ethnicity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Guy wished a horrible death on molinari mate lol

Seems a daft thing to get banned for, if he was racist or something then aye but like wishing death on someone is hardly out of the ordinary on here :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

No just telling him he talks pish. It’s accurate.

You don't need to bite all the time though mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the luck of the green over past couple of days but took advantage as others faltered.  DJ and Koepka will look at this is a big chance that got away.  

Next few months will be interesting still dont see him catching Jacks record but glad he got to win at least one more major

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was also quite sceptical about the calendar changing but only 5 weeks until crowning  the next major champion at the PGA is getting me very excited 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jackg93 said:

Was also quite sceptical about the calendar changing but only 5 weeks until crowning  the next major champion at the PGA is getting me very excited 

Calm doon Jack 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

You seem to have a thing for me, always quoting and wee digs. Away and suck your boyfriends cock and stop wasting my time.

Away and bounce on ur 7 iron ya joker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Seems a daft thing to get banned for, if he was racist or something then aye but like wishing death on someone is hardly out of the ordinary on here :lol:

Wasn't even that bad. He was obviously pished with Dummies oots way overreacting by banning a normally decent poster.

Moderators are turning into blarite snowflakes on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Blueray said:

Wasn't even that bad. He was obviously pished with Dummies oots way overreacting by banning a normally decent poster.

Moderators are turning into blarite snowflakes on here.

Over reacting? Four or five posts that were out and out racist, or whatever you want to call it, since being Italian is not a race. 

You are correct he was normally a decent poster... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...