dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Arsenal were a disgrace with this .I said at the time .Something wasn’t quite right with this signing .I have went right off this club on account of this .

I will guarantee he will be back at bheastville before year is out 

with his injury record he would better be served going to a care home.

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

with his injury record he would better be served going to a care home.

Got to be asked .Who at Arsenal sanctions this when he was already injured .Absolutely mind blowing .Reminds me of the player we sign from Romania .Spent a fortune .He never played a game 

Heads should roll .These cunts also insult their own fans who pay much more than most supporters .Mind you .The Arsenal fans are the most gullible in the UK 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Got to be asked .Who at Arsenal sanctions this when he was already injured .Absolutely mind blowing .Reminds me of the player we sign from Romania .Spent a fortune .He never played a game 

Heads should roll .These cunts also insult their own fans who pay much more than most supporters .Mind you .The Arsenal fans are the most gullible in the UK 

Nah keep the bloke there, it really winds up the misses when I laugh at her teams transfers.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Fuck had a big reply, got cut off and my post wiped, can't be arsed typing out again, 

Basically agreeing, who the fuck sanctioned a player with history of injury from youth, the Brenda fucked him altogether by making him the world's no1 player in minutes played 

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Will the scum be allowed to do their huddle if football starts again behind closed doors ?

I love that in the Bundesliga all the subs need to do social distancing yet you can still form a wall at freekicks.

Blumhoilann and magic8ball like this

32 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I love that in the Bundesliga all the subs need to do social distancing yet you can still form a wall at freekicks.

A lot of the nonesense is just that ,nonesense,if players pass a test then they should be able to carry on as normal ,Just more politically correct pish 

I watched the snooker the last 2 nights and some of the measures are just for show ,Players pass tests to play ,share the same table but need their own rests,spiders ,etc 

56 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

A lot of the nonesense is just that ,nonesense,if players pass a test then they should be able to carry on as normal ,Just more politically correct pish 

I watched the snooker the last 2 nights and some of the measures are just for show ,Players pass tests to play ,share the same table but need their own rests,spiders ,etc 

Agreed m8....it's too far

magic8ball and Kaydubya11 like this

14 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Aye I even seen them change the players chairs between matches last night but as you say they are in physical contact with the same table as all the other players.

magic8ball likes this

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Aye I even seen them change the players chairs between matches last night but as you say they are in physical contact with the same table as all the other players.

It’s all bluster ,players get tested so cross infection even more unlikely ,

Reckon a lot of it is to set a good example to the public 

On 02/06/2020 at 23:23, magic8ball said:

Would be funny watching the players carry round an antibacterial and antiviral all surface cleaner strapped to their waste, and wiping the table each time before they play. 

magic8ball likes this