*** RM Erskine Fund - END OF SEASON FUNDRAISER - Now closed!!!

On 18/05/2019 at 19:41, govanblue said:

And with less than 24 hours to go to the end of the Season, you don't have much time to get your End-of-Season Top-Up Donation in.

About 50 Members have already done so :rangers:

But that means that there are still about 100 Members out there who haven't made an End of Season donation. (Which reminds me - I'm one of them!!  :p: )

Nobody should feel that they have to donate, but I still feel obliged to give a shout-out to those 100 members anyway, on the offchance that they've missed my latest call, and do have a couple of quid spare, because we really genuinely do need it this time!.

Posting a shoutout to 100 Members is a nightmare, so anything you can do to reduce that number (by getting yourself onto the Donated list) before I do the shoutout, would be much appreciated!  :rangers:

^^^^^^^^^^

Anyone interested in becoming a Member of the RangersMedia Erskine Fund, please just PM me for details @Zetland

Any Members who still want to donate - Let’s go! If you need a reminder for either PayPal or the Bank Account, please get in touch.

:dance: Thanks as always to all you Loyal Members who have helped to support our Veterans. You can see from our many threads the difference your donations make to these very special folk. :dance:

On 26/05/2019 at 16:26, Zetland said:

Anyone interested in joining the RangersMedia Erskine Fund, please just PM me for details @Zetland

Any Members who still want to donate - Let’s go! If you need a reminder for either PayPal or the Bank Account, please get in touch.

:dance: Thanks as always to all you Loyal Members who have helped to support our Veterans. You can see from our threads the difference your donations make to these very special folk. :dance:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

:kingbilly:

:ride:             :kingbilly:

:ride:                              :kingbilly:

:ride:                                          :kingbilly:           :kingbilly:

:ride:                               :kingbilly:

:ride:               :kingbilly:

:cheers:

:UK:

11 hours ago, Bears r us said:

:kingbilly:           :kingbilly:

Impressive B r us!!