*** RM Erskine Fund - END OF SEASON FUNDRAISER - Now closed!!!

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Wee stinking bastard 

Ach that's maybe a bit harsh.

He was trying to say that I was acting like a Nazi by trampling all over his thread, and how did I like it? - which as I said is a fair point, just badly made on this occasion.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Ach that's maybe a bit harsh.

He was trying to say that I was acting like a Nazi by trampling all over his thread, and how did I like it? - which as I said is a fair point, just badly made on this occasion.  :lol:

Your too kind mate it's a disgusting post from him 

20 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

To you, maybe.

To a lot of people it's important that the subject is kept front and centre as the point remains, children were seriously harmed and people are trying to bury the offences  so that people get away with serious offences and victims don't get justice or closure.  The fact it's in the BD meant people, including non-members, could see it.  For that point alone, I thought the decision to leave it on the BD was the right one for the right reasons.   Just a shame others couldn't respect that and set out to derail the thread by any means possible.  As I said on that thread, I really do question the motives.

Anyway, I'm not here to derail another thread, just saying my piece as its been mentioned on this post.  I've too much respect for what people like @govanblue do for charity to do that, even if I think his tactic was deplorable and misguided.  I'll leave it at that and I won't be adding any more to this thread.  

My opinion and I am entitled to it.

Ever worked with the victims of such despicable acts? I have and it still affects me so, don’t try to lecture me you sanctimonious ****

16 minutes ago, Zetland said:

My opinion and I am entitled to it.

Ever worked with the victims of such despicable acts? I have and it still affects me so, don’t try to lecture me you sanctimonious ****

I think he may be saying that you found my post merely annoying, but others may have found it more than just annoying, which is also a fair point.  Everybody interprets everything differently.  For example, I didn't interpret him as trying to be particularly sanctimonious - that tends to be more me.  :p:

But hey, if you wanna fight about it? 

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Zetland said:

... you sanctimonious ****

Also, if you're going to use 4-letter words in your posts, you may want to put the S in at the beginning - otherwise guys on here will just naturally assume you're referring to a different 4-letter word!!!  :lol:

@BridgeIsBlue is one of the decent lads on here and I’m hoping he’ll look back, realise he’s out of order by posting what he did and we’ll all just move on like adults. @govanblue I think you should delete this thread mate and just start it again because anyone looking in could take this further than it needs to go.

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

@BridgeIsBlue is one of the decent lads on here and I’m hoping he’ll look back, realise he’s out of order by posting what he did and we’ll all just move on like adults. @govanblue I think you should delete this thread mate and just start it again because anyone looking in could take this further than it needs to go.

Better just getting an admin to delete the posts.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

We all make mistakes and I would personally like to draw a line under the last few hours on RM, certainly not condoning the swastikas, that was wrong IMO, but BIB is a good Bear as is Govanblue. 

What we need now is some of these:

:grouphug:  :grouphug:

Like to join you but I am still too angry.

14 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Also, if you're going to use 4-letter words in your posts, you may want to put the S in at the beginning - otherwise guys on here will just naturally assume you're referring to a different 4-letter word!!!  :lol:

I have not decided which of my options are appropriate yet, hence the ****

15 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Nah, it won't need deleting.  Maybe a wee bit of cleaning would help, but if not, we'll survive.  It'll be time for a new thread very soon anyway.  :tu:

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Better just getting an admin to delete the posts.

you try finding an admin when you need one these days!  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Or that mate.  I just don’t like the thought of something like this bringing RM down

We should be okay.  Technically he used the Sanskrit symbol, not the Nazi one, so we can probably expect a liberal dose of good fortune to be heading our way. :thumbsup: