*** RM Erskine Fund - END OF SEASON FUNDRAISER - Now closed!!!

34 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Yes, you did but you were annoying, not offensive!!! 

I think looking back, BiB will probably agree that his response to my annoying spam attack was disproportionate, badly targeted, and based on unreliable intel. :sherlock:

I guess sometimes we all make poor decisions when we're being poked with a stick.  I know I do. :p:

30 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Yes, you did but you were annoying, not offensive!!! 

To you, maybe.

To a lot of people it's important that the subject is kept front and centre as the point remains, children were seriously harmed and people are trying to bury the offences  so that people get away with serious offences and victims don't get justice or closure.  The fact it's in the BD meant people, including non-members, could see it.  For that point alone, I thought the decision to leave it on the BD was the right one for the right reasons.   Just a shame others couldn't respect that and set out to derail the thread by any means possible.  As I said on that thread, I really do question the motives.

Anyway, I'm not here to derail another thread, just saying my piece as its been mentioned on this post.  I've too much respect for what people like @govanblue do for charity to do that, even if I think his tactic was deplorable and misguided.  I'll leave it at that and I won't be adding any more to this thread.  

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

To you, maybe.

To a lot of people it's important that the subject is kept front and centre as the point remains, children were seriously harmed and people are trying to bury the offences  so that people get away with serious offences and victims don't get justice or closure.  The fact it's in the BD meant people, including non-members, could see it.  For that point alone, I thought the decision to leave it on the BD was the right one for the right reasons.   Just a shame others couldn't respect that and set out to derail the thread by any means possible.  As I said on that thread, I really do question the motives.

Anyway, I'm not here to derail another thread, just saying my piece as its been mentioned on this post.  I've too much respect for what people like @govanblue do for charity to do that, even if I think his tactic was deplorable and misguided.  I'll leave it at that and I won't be adding any more to this thread.  

I disagree with essentially every point in your first paragraph, but massive respect for your next paragraph.  :tu: