Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast

The Dude

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

To be fair, the BJK thread was derailed by a few wee fuds but the only person that had a wee tantrum was Govan Blue!

Don't create a story based on untruth!

No need to do that when Eejay's tantrum's are there for all to see.

Certainly no untruth, although I'm sure you'll be quick to pull others up on that too. 😂

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Keep the thread on topic please. We dont want you having another wee tantrum over it. 

Seems someone at the record transfer gossip section has been thinking about man muck

According to TEAMtalk celtic have also made an inquiry for the former Manchester United defender cum midfielder.

:lol:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Seems someone at the record transfer gossip section has been thinking about man muck

According to TEAMtalk celtic have also made an inquiry for the former Manchester United defender cum midfielder.

:lol:

That's the right word.

Just now, The Dude said:

Posters I've seen in there that I can never think of seeing actually discussing fitba. It's either paedos or boardroom.

Son of luther hasn't reappeared since its removal 

He was 100% an old banned poster just can't quite work out who he was.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Just don't get it. Other than @Bears r us posting updates from Mrs grey, it had descended into stuff about Bernard ponsonbys sex life Ffs.

Maybe he's hoping Bernard becomes single 

The Ponsonby stuff was incredible. Folk were desperate to attach any silly wee thing to it for some reason.