Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Moved to general sports yet the same people who wanted it moved are still posting anyway. Interesting.

It's almost as if it is nothing to do with where and more about who...

nah. couldn't be.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Moved to general sports yet the same people who wanted it moved are still posting anyway. Interesting.

Most are probably still in the thread which has been moved and aren't even aware it's now in General Sports (if that's where this now is) 😂.

I'll head out from here to thon other forum section about Rangers stuff, leave you, foreverandeverdudeswannabee and the Dude to chat about Paddy and Micks views on Griff 👍

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Most are probably still in the thread which has been moved and aren't even aware it's now in General Sports (if that's where this now is) 😂.

I'll head out from here to thon other forum section about Rangers stuff, leave you, foreverandeverdudeswannabee and the Dude to chat about Paddy and Micks views on Griff 👍

So no interest in a chat about Gerrard?

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fair enough but then we've also got threads that are linked to Rangers at no more than a tangent - depending on your political beliefs. Is a flute band REALLY anything to do with Rangers other than it being something some fans like? It's not actually anything to do with the club or the thread about Rangers' tweet to 'bloggers' when it's just folk talking about phil mcgillivan.

I get there's a lot of opposition but there's also a lot of people who support it. I've had a few members PM me and I can see why folk aren't going to bother trying to actually discuss the content when 95% of the thread is the same handful of posters greeting about it.

I guess the difference with the laugh at celtic thread is that there's not anything directly linked to Rangers there. It's just laughing at celtic. If we're going to seriously say discussion about the Rangers manager or signings or upcoming games or whatever isn't linked to Rangers then that's a bit mental.

The name kinda gives away what it is. A podcast about us and them. If folk don't want to listen to a podcast about us and them then that's totally up to them but it's not like I'm pulling some bait and switch move here and offering up some 100% Rangers podcast and then delivering something different.  It's not like it's some happy clappy nonsense either where we're all sitting fawning over how amazing they are and how fucking woeful we are. I've taken the pish out of them quite a bit for sliding into what  looks like their banter years and letting lawwell play them like puppets by signing this french guy on big money. Myself and the two other guys on the Rangers side are all quite looking forward to getting into some proper arguments with them as this goes on and we get a bit more comfortable with it all. 

Seriously mate after 2012 You'll not find any Rangers fan who'd want to listen to those tarrier bastards views on us.

The thread and promotion of should be in here and I hope for you it gets the traffic and discussion about the actual podcast between those who do want to listen. I've no real issue with it other than the fact it's taigs discussing us and their bogging club 

I genuinely don't want it to fail as you and the other boy are Rangers fans and it's not something I'm comfortable with in hoping Rangers supporters fail. I know it mentions us in it but it's not solely Rangers content and includes a club who imho no Rangers fan wants associated with through the term "old firm" or a podcast/blog. Their sordid past and their 2010 behaviour onwards has ended that. 

I'll say again best of luck to you and the other boy with this and those who don't mind listening to it and the views of the guys you's are doing this podcast with. 

That's it for me and hopefully (No.offence) it's new home is in the general sports section.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Seriously mate after 2012 You'll not find any Rangers fan who'd want to listen to those tarrier bastards views on us.

The thread and promotion of should be in here and I hope for you it gets the traffic and discussion about the actual podcast between those who do want to listen. I've no real issue with it other than the fact it's taigs discussing us and their bogging club 

I genuinely don't want it to fail as you and the other boy are Rangers fans and it's not something I'm comfortable with in hoping Rangers supporters fail. I know it mentions us in it but it's not solely Rangers content and includes a club who imho no Rangers fan wants associated with through the term "old firm" or a podcast/blog. Their sordid past and their 2010 behaviour onwards has ended that. 

I'll say again best of luck to you and the other boy with this and those who don't mind listening to it and the views of the guys you's are doing this podcast with. 

That's it for me and hopefully (No.offence) it's new home is in the general sports section.

We've had over 650 downloads come from here for this episode and about 500 for the first. Similar numbers on FF and closing in on 10k downloads in 8 days. I've had posters on here PM me saying they've enjoyed it and posters in the thread saying they've listened to it. So I've no idea why you think there's no Rangers fans will listen to it. You might not, like many others, but there's also plenty who do.

There's loads of stuff that isn't 'solely Rangers content' on here. Flute bands and loyalist stuff has far less to do with Rangers than an actual discussion about the Rangers manager and players. There's stuff about H&H and CJNovo who aren't exclusively Rangers content, threads about Kilmarnock's pitch, Jackie McNamara, Rod Petrie someone seeing the Scottish Cup all in the first handful of  pages of the BD.

The correct decision imo.

Moving it in here will let the comments and feedback focus on the content now, the way it should be. 

Also, it's still just as accessible to everyone in this section as it was in the bears den.

25 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Bit raging you've gave @ForeverAndEver a nickname but not me tbh

38 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Considering I’ve not even listened to any of it and already said it’s a shite idea, it’ll be hard to discuss any of it. 

Just you stick to the BJK threads and this that is nothing to do with Rangers. 

12 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Bit raging you've gave @ForeverAndEver a nickname but not me tbh

Obsession with me mate.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Thought there was a rule about using the Bears Den for self promotion leading to financial gain that being its a big NO. 

Unless of course the person posting the thread  wants to pay RM for advertising. 

I have no knowledge of such a rule.

23 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Not intended like that at all, but if thats how you wanna read it then thats how you wanna read it.

Kinda like me reading into your post makes me think you need a tampon or a cuddle.

Uh-huh.

Sure.

Thanks for offers but no thanks, you keep em.

Archived