Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

@DBBTB @gogzy gonny lock this man, same thing as yesterday and last week, done to death and greeting for the sake of it.

It's getting tiresome. If people don't want to listen to the podcast, don't listen to it. 19 pages of people moaning about it being here then keeping it as a hot topic by moaning lol

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's getting tiresome. If people don't want to listen to the podcast, don't listen to it. 19 pages of people moaning about it being here then keeping it as a hot topic by moaning lol

Been consistently in the top four or five threads for over 24 hours mainly because of people moaning. 

43 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It was pulled days after I last posted in it (before GB posted several pages of the placeholder stuff). 

Unless, maybe i paid admin to pull or. Or maybe they paid me to disrupt it so they had reason to pull it. 

You were consistant in your disruption. Although that wouldn't be a new thing 

Pretty sure many would agree with me 

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

22 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

There are similarities to this and BJK thread. Clearly filled with the most hypocritical guys and  shite you will see 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

There are similarities to this and BJK thread. Clearly filled with the most hypocritical guys and  shite you will see 

The thread derailing is just getting tired now mate. People having valid points and arguments like yourself is fine as it's all about opinions and debate but some I'm just getting fed up with. There wasn't any reason for the bjk to be ruined like it was.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You mean the BJK thread that had literally nothing to do with Rangers?

With the whole of Scottish Football involved, as The Fucktard was always quick enough to tell us we had peado’s as well you are all hypocrites  

So the nothing to do with Rangers falls flat, but if you dump that thread because the scum where talked about, then this abortion of a podcast should be straight in General Sport. 

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

With the whole of Scottish Football involved, as The Fucktard was always quick enough to tell us we had peado’s as well you are all hypocrites  

So the nothing to do with Rangers falls flat, but if you dump that thread because the scum where talked about, then this abortion of a podcast should be straight in General Sport. 

Stopped reading at "The Fucktard" tbh

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You're now moaning about people moaning about people moaning.

I hope you see the irony in your post.

I'm enjoying seeing this get bumped as @Bobby Hume goes through every thread on the front page trying to push this down the board

Cannae believe this pish is still going on here.  Absolute joke, clearly the majority of the forum want it to fuck but admin aren’t listening.   Btw did any of the tarriers throw in wee sevco jibes in this?

26 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

People having valid points and arguments like yourself is fine as it's all about opinions and debate but some I'm just getting fed up with. There wasn't any reason for the bjk to be ruined like it was.

Well we agree on that 👍

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Cannae believe this pish is still going on here.  Absolute joke, clearly the majority of the forum want it to fuck but admin aren’t listening.   Btw did any of the tarriers throw in wee sevco jibes in this?

They do? We've had several hundred downloads on both episodes originating from the threads on here.

Just now, The Dude said:

They do? We've had several hundred downloads on both episodes originating from the threads on here.

Fuck off ya prick I’m no interested in a word you’ve got to say.  Last reply to you. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Fuck off ya prick I’m no interested in a word you’ve got to say.  Last reply to you. 

Then why the fuck would you click on a thread about a podcast im involved in? Like you're going out your way to be offended.

Archived