Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The exact place for, full of happy clapper cunts that hate Rangers. 

Looks like it. Just had a quick nosey and they have a general discussion thread for every SPL club, bar Rangers by the looks of it xD

Regarding the podcast, If the discussion about that hair transplant prick doesn't include the panel laughing about his recent suffering, then no decent minded bear cares.

A guy who's tied a tim scarf to our goalpost, wiped his snotters on our corner flag and waved a tricolour in the stands whilst at our ground...no sympathy from me. He's a grade A prick who should consider himself lucky that he's not been lynched yet...end of story.

Just now, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Looks like it. Just had a quick nosey and they have a general discussion thread for every SPL club, bar Rangers by the looks of it xD

Regarding the podcast, If the discussion about that hair transplant prick doesn't include laughing about his recent suffering then no decent minded bear cares.

A guy who's tied a tim scarf to our goalpost, wiped his snotters on our corner flag and waved a tricolour in the stands whilst at our ground...no sympathy from me. He's a grade A prick who should consider himself lucky that he's not been lynched yet...end of story.

The cunt shouldn’t even be playing football. 

Caught betting, caught taking drugs, no investigation or ban just aww poor wee Leigh he has problems. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

@DBBTB @gogzy gonny lock this man, same thing as yesterday and last week, done to death and greeting for the sake of it.

no.  Not letting a bunch of greeting faced fuckers decide which threads will be locked by trolling in them.  I'll just start deleting posts.

22 minutes ago, gogzy said:

no.  Not letting a bunch of greeting faced fuckers decide which threads will be locked by trolling in them.  I'll just start deleting posts.

No cunt is even discussing the content. Barely anyone is stating theyve clicked the link. There's trolling going on both sides. The thread content has long since had fuck all to do with the podcast itself. 

Majority of posters seem against it due to it being significant in content about scum fans views on scum club and players.  Another Mod / admin suggests it should be in General Sports. 

Bears Den - Rangers then, Rangers now, Rangers forever straight after we lead with Padraig and Diarmids views on Griff.

Ffs.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

This thread could only happen pre-season.

It's is functioning as some form of pressure valve for releasing the tension that people usually vent by moaning about substitutions and Tavs defending.

@The Dude should be getting some form of award.

Och its fine, ill make it up with what admin pay me to post

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No cunt is even discussing the content. Barely anyone is stating theyve clicked the link. There's trolling going on both sides. The thread content has fuck all to do with the podcast itself. 

Majority of posters seem against it due to it being significant in content about scum fans views on scum club and players.  Another Mod / admin suggests it should be in General Sports. 

Bears Den - Rangers then, Rangers now, Rangers forever straight after we lead with Padraig and Diarmids views on Griff.

Ffs.

You mean like the big thread about mad Phil on page two? 

4 hours ago, Bears said:

In other words, if you don't agree with me and dood then be quiet? Interesting approach to a forum.

And this all because a general football podcast with some Rangers content should be in Bears Den according to some and not to others.

Not intended like that at all, but if thats how you wanna read it then thats how you wanna read it.

Kinda like me reading into your post makes me think you need a tampon or a cuddle.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just a hypocrite then.

Nah, admin are capable of seeing for themselves what threads are suitable for the BD. 

And before you no doubt say something about the BJK thread. My issue was the airbrushing of other clubs history while moaning about celtic airbrushing theirs 

On 02/07/2019 at 10:16, The Dude said:

Plenty folk click the links and listen to the podcast too. The thread title makes it obvious what it's about. If you still can't figure it out then there's not much more I can do to help.

No one wants to listen to a couple tims talking shite.

get this so far to fuck as possible 

16 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

This thread could only happen pre-season.

It's is functioning as some form of pressure valve for releasing the tension that people usually vent by moaning about substitutions and Tavs defending.

@The Dude should be getting some form of award.

The Dude might be a lot of things, one thing he’s not is stupid, this thread has played out perfect for him 😆

Archived