*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Maybe it is just me, but taking a selfie in the midst of a truly joyous moment suggests that you are not entirely focused on the importance of that goal. It would be the very last thing that crossed my mind in that situation.

Respect to them

Take me half an hour to take a photo :lol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can't our apparently adult fans just realise they can't run on to the park any more, and certainly can't trample over seats and other supporters and disabled area roofs. 

If they man up, admit they were stupid cunts who embarrassed themselves and our club, I'll keep a wee bit respect for them. Otherwise ban them, can see no reason other Gers fans are condoning this. 

Today's game's main talking point should have been about the character of our team, not the lack of character by some of our fans. 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Was there a big sign. FFS not the slightest indication. Maybe a DANGER CARDBOARD ROOF might have helped. You're trying to put blame where there isn't any. 

A sign? Aye, clearly I'm the only one that knows that's where disabled fans go at Killie. 

last season the scum scored last minute winner at Kilmarnock and the whole scum support invaded  the  pitch and at the same time sky sports cut the cameras to ensure  scum fans got away with murder so fuck off sky and sfa

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Was there a big sign. FFS not the slightest indication. Maybe a DANGER CARDBOARD ROOF might have helped. You're trying to put blame where there isn't any. 

Maybe a sign saying "You must be an idiot to clamber over a plastic roof to get on to the football park " ?

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Why can't our apparently adult fans just realise they can't run on to the park any more, and certainly can't trample over seats and other supporters and disabled area roofs. 

If they man up, admit they were stupid cunts who embarrassed themselves and our club, I'll keep a wee bit respect for them. Otherwise ban them, can see no reason other Gers fans are condoning this. 

Today's game's main talking point should have been about the character of our team, not the lack of character by some of our fans. 

Absolutely, it’s happening way too often among our fans. It’s actually embarrassing how often it’s happening when we score goals.  Don’t ever remember it being an issue over the past 25+ years of supporting the bears.  Nae need for it.

Just now, castelnau said:

last season the scum scored last minute winner at Kilmarnock and the whole scum support invaded  the  pitch and at the same time sky sports cut the cameras to ensure  scum fans got away with murder so fuck off sky and sfa

They also invaded at Motherwell after a last minute goal, Aberdeen did the same at Livingston.  Any cunt from their support getting on their high horse after today needs to wind their neck in sharpish.

13 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

We got 3 points.

We won at a ground we did not win at in the league last season.

Also our  best bit of play came at the best possible time. While the whole of the game we were flat there was a desire to get the points. 

14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Why are disabled fans put into a pen that's the bigger question

#freethedisabled

So they have a bit of space, freedom of movement, and are not hurt or obstructed by idiots behind them pushing  around, or rushing through trying to get on to football pitches. 

5 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Not saying its relevant.  Just saying some of us will go berserk at last minute winners and lose there shit, especially the first day of the season.

Shit happens when folk go tonto.

Yeah, I know mate. I've seen some of our biggest goals of the last 35 years. I still would make sure I didnt fall on disabled folks heads.

99% of folk here would too.

4 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Wipe that grin aff that tosser andy wankers face for Christ's sake, the devils spawn.

He is a prick!!  At one point during the commentary when Morelos was getting stuck into a few challenges the prick turned psychic and said the Killie fans in front of him are wondering why he hasn't been booked!?!:headwall:

Our away support has let us down on too many occasions  we are The Rangers we have high standards both on and off the pitch  we are a Protestant  club and our fans should be upholding the strong Protestant values on behaviour and conduct  don’t let our standards slip come on lads we are representing the club all of us are one leave the pitch invasions to the other lot  and show them why WE ARE THE PEOPLE 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, I know mate. I've seen some of our biggest goals of the last 35 years. I still would make sure I didnt fall on disabled folks heads.

I understand your frustration about what happened, it was out of order. However it was not deliberate, there was no intent to cause damage or harm. It was genuine over exuberance, unlike the over exuberance that resulted in disabled Rangers fans being attacked by Hibs scum after our last Cup Final. 

Archived