*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well a rerun of last season.

The ref one utter biased cunt. Morelos the target for all comers. Broadfoot a taig.

We need to be putting away those chances. That shower are utter dross, but made us look ordinary for most of the second half.

Too  many players a bit meh.  Between the lack of urgency, sideways passing and misplaced passes and crosses, we were fucking dire.

If this had been war, Barisic would be on a charge for desertion.

Goldson was mince before his goal.

Gerrard making the same mistake in persisting in playing those who let him down last season. There are three. We know who they are.

Early days, but that result got us out of jail and  is papering over the cracks.

Katic is the man!

3 points and hopefully a lot of learning. Must do better.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Anyone that defends idiots clambering on a flimsy disabled box will defend almost anything. Unbelievably stupid and thoughtless thing to do.

Stupid and thoughtless - without a doubt. It wasn’t malicious, though, so if they’re apologetic and offer to help it get fixed financially, or otherwise, then there shouldn’t be any action taken against them. 

Assuming, of course, no one in the section was hurt.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Do u think they are clear of mind at that moment ffs anybody climbed on didn't purposely go to hurt people in wheelchair ffs.

They know that there's disabled people in there. They should be clear of mind enough not to clamber on the roof of a fpimsy bloody disabled shelter whatever happens. :lol:

Killie should make sure it's not so fucking flimsy in future either.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Aww gee it piece.Bears slagging off bears for over celebrations 

ffs you never hear any bheasts attacking bheasts for the amount of times they wreck joints in monents where they score in dramatic final moments 

The two that jumped on the disabled area roof were a bit stupid but if you cant go a bit mad after a last minute winner then footballs fucked.

Gerrard's post match comments, "we have beat our points total against Kilmarnock from last year already".  Crazy to think we would have had enough points to win the league last year had we beat Killie four times. 

That was mince.

How the fuck can Barisic be the first choice left back for the World Cup finalists, but can’t put a ball into the box with any pace whatsoever? Far too fucking slow every time.

I’m worried about Tav this year. Too many times today he had nobody to link up with in the way he was so comfortable with Candieas, and it took away from his game. Good corners though, so fair play for that.

Too many misplaced passes- but I have a feeling the pitch had a big hand in that.

We must be better midweek.

The players aren't the only ones having a poor day today.  Here is an extract from the match report on the Rangers website:

"...…………..Rangers pored forward in search of an equaliser, and again Aribo brought a superb stop out of Branescu with an effort that looked destined for the postage stamp, but from the resulting corner kick,          "

Not for the first time those writing for Rangers demonstrate an innate inability to spell.  'pored' should read 'poured'.   The words have very different meanings.   And yes the text does end after "....kick,".   The writer forgot to finish the sentence.    All that is then proof read and presumably approved by someone to post onto the Rangers website.  

A bit like the team today not exactly the professional performance you want to see (or are paying for).   Its more than just the team that needs to get its act together.  The media dept needs to do so.  But then again when you have an MD of the poor quality of Robertson and Company Secretary in Blair who is untruthful to courts then maybe its a bit too much to expect the media people to put on a more professional and polished show.  

1 minute ago, dougal72 said:

The two that jumped on the disabled area roof were a bit stupid but if you cant go a bit mad after a last minute winner then footballs fucked.

Your right mate but they realised what they had done when it collapsed like snow off a dyke .Not malicious in the very slightest 

But I'm sure some  fuckwit Bears will do the medias work for then 

18 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I bulleted out my my back shouting and screaming like a madman, youngest daughter and my niece absolutely shat it, much to my continued amusement :lol:

:lol:

My da was cheering and it turned into laughing with him because I wouldn't calm down 

1 minute ago, dougal72 said:

The number of Bears that say they’ve been smashing into walls :lol:

We all go a bit Tonto at times, I don’t think the guys were structural engineers and could see the danger.

It was stupid in retrospect but understandable, pity Killie never foresaw the danger

Sky really trying to get us fucked for this roof thing 

it was one guy, probably pished, being exuberant. Im sure the cunt never meant to fall through the fucking thing 

But the headlines tomorrow will be the Rangers support endanger lives of disabled supporters 

Archived