*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Thought Tavernier was poor today by his standards. 

But if you take a step back he’s set up the two goals. And it’s his run that leads to the corner. Stepped up again when we need him most.

Tav is generally awful against these teams. I know he’s everybody’s favourite skipper ever right now because of his stats but anybody watching that the day won’t be impressed with him. Every attack that came his way he ruined. Terrific delivery for Goldson’s goal though. 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Fucking retards endangering disabled people like that. Almost certain to get charged and banned from Ibrox too. 

Anyone that defends idiots clambering on a flimsy disabled box will defend almost anything. Unbelievably stupid and thoughtless thing to do.

Just now, King Jela said:

Tav is generally awful against these teams. I know he’s everybody’s favourite skipper ever right now because of his stats but anybody watching that the day won’t be impressed with him. Every attack that came his way he ruined. Terrific delivery for Goldson’s goal though. 

Was shite, stepped up when we needed him. Good run that led to the corner and then a great delivery.

37 league games to go.    If today is the standard of play to expect yet again in away games like this or when opposing sided park the bus and hope to hit on the counter then it's going to be a long season.    That said if it boils down to the last game of the season and we get a very last minute goal to win the title then we'd all take that stress throughout the season.    Be a few shattered nerves on the way though.  

No point pointing the fingers at individuals the whole team would have been responsible for that performance today not a couple of them, none of them got pass marks from me compared to their own standards from last season, not 1

i hope that’s the wake up call no more dilly dally pish 

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Held together with a killie pie.

I think it wasn't designed for someone jumping on it mate but so what 

Bears should have nothing to say about any forms of exuberance shown by Bears after we scored last minute .We should send them some B@Q vouchers 

Just now, Inigo said:

Anyone that defends idiots clambering on a flimsy disabled box will defend almost anything. Unbelievably stupid and thoughtless thing to do.

Do u think they are clear of mind at that moment ffs anybody climbed on didn't purposely go to hurt people in wheelchair ffs.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Aye, but it’s a good enough excuse for hibs fans.

Meh. The attitude of commentators and the likes is a separate matter. Cunts endangering disabled folk is more concerning.

Archived