*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

Just now, Inigo said:

They know that there's disabled people in there. They should be clear of mind enough not to clamber on the roof of a fpimsy bloody disabled shelter whatever happens. :lol:

Killie should make sure it's not so fucking flimsy in future either.

Get a grip ffs. Its football is emotional at the the best of times Never mind a last minute winner.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Jones showed more in a couple of minutes that Ojo did his whole game.

You want to scapegoat, then scapegoat some of those who have been a common denominator in our many failures, not some young lad just in the fucking door ffs.  We do know who they are!

2 minutes ago, Bydo said:

That was mince.

How the fuck can Barisic be the first choice left back for the World Cup finalists, but can’t put a ball into the box with any pace whatsoever? Far too fucking slow every time.

I’m worried about Tav this year. Too many times today he had nobody to link up with in the way he was so comfortable with Candieas, and it took away from his game. Good corners though, so fair play for that.

Too many misplaced passes- but I have a feeling the pitch had a big hand in that.

We must be better midweek.

He will come good .Those stats posted by others  suggest he will 😉

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Sky really trying to get us fucked for this roof thing 

it was one guy, probably pished, being a exuberant. Im sure the cunt never meant to fall through the fucking thing 

But the headlines tomorrow will be the Rangers support endanger lives of disabled supporters 

A fine coming our way no doubt about it.

Defoe has to play with Arfield as Morelos and Arfield does not work, Gerrard will eventually wake up to this fact surely.

Subs should have been on earlier Aribo was poor as was Ojo both looked a bit shocked by the game today.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

You want to scapegoat, then scapegoat some of those who have been a common denominator in our many failures, not some young lad just in the fucking door ffs.  We do know who they are!

Absolutely not a scapegoat.  He offered nothing and the manager should have had him off 60 minutes maximum.  A few bad displays today but the boy had a 'mare.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

A fine coming our way no doubt about it.

Of course it will 

look, I’m glad no one got hurt obviously, but no way did the cunt Intend to jump through it and land on top of someone ffs.

last minute goals are madness, you end up all over the stand 

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Love a good pitch invasion tbh, upsets everybody.

And we have earned that .You are right .It sickens the opposition .I'm not even remotely going to criticise any bear enjoying the moment .I'm only jealous I wasn't there .That is why we love football .Moments like that 

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The number of Bears that say they’ve been smashing into walls :lol:

We all go a bit Tonto at times, I don’t think the guys were structural engineers and could see the danger.

It was stupid in retrospect but understandable, pity Killie never foresaw the danger

Aye they need to put up a sign for the future no jumping or standing on this  as delicate 😂

5 minutes ago, Bydo said:

That was mince.

How the fuck can Barisic be the first choice left back for the World Cup finalists, but can’t put a ball into the box with any pace whatsoever? Far too fucking slow every time.

I’m worried about Tav this year. Too many times today he had nobody to link up with in the way he was so comfortable with Candieas, and it took away from his game. Good corners though, so fair play for that.

Too many misplaced passes- but I have a feeling the pitch had a big hand in that.

We must be better midweek.

Tav will be fine but I said when Candieas was leaving that we’d miss him, his work rate in most games was amazing and could cut inside brilliantly. 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Of course it will 

look, I’m glad no one got hurt obviously, but no way did the cunt Intend to jump through it and land on top of someone ffs.

Exactly 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Get a grip ffs. Its football is emotional at the the best of times Never mind a last minute winner.

Like I say, got to ask questions of anyone that defends blatant brainlessness like climbing on an obviously flimsy disabled enclosure, regardless of circumstances. Brainless in itself. It's disabled folk ffs, man.

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Of course it will 

look, I’m glad no one got hurt obviously, but no way did the cunt Indeed to jump through it and land on top of someone ffs.

Bang on anyone doesn't understand that sits in hospitality eating quiche and sipping tea.

16 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

No point pointing the fingers at individuals the whole team would have been responsible for that performance today not a couple of them, none of them got pass marks from me compared to their own standards from last season, not 1

i hope that’s the wake up call no more dilly dally pish 

Fair do's, but I thougt Aribo can be pleased with his first league game for us. Not a great game, but there were 3 players round him every time he got the ball, but he passed  and defended really well. Plus his shots at goal were good too.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Like I say, got to ask questions of anyone that defends blatant brainlessness like climbing on an obviously flimsy disabled enclosure, regardless of circumstances. Brainless in itself. It's disabled folk ffs, man.

M8 you absolutely do not think when you are away from home and score an absolute bullet of a header winner in the last minute, you just go fucking mental, if that changes then I'm done with football forever. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You don't understand clearly. Obviously he shouldn't be on there but you never done something then questioned why the fuck you done it. 

6 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Absolutely not a scapegoat.  He offered nothing and the manager should have had him off 60 minutes maximum.  A few bad displays today but the boy had a 'mare.

I can see his potential and there was more than him had a mare and those supposedly  our stalwarts.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Defoe has to play with Arfield as Morelos and Arfield does not work, Gerrard will eventually wake up to this fact surely.

Subs should have been on earlier Aribo was poor as was Ojo both looked a bit shocked by the game today.

Yep, their introduction to the Scottish League games and they were rabbits caught in headlights. 

Remember similar happening last season with certain new players. Pretty sure Barisic was one and not much has changed since really with him.

Hopefully these two will get their act together. 

Archived