*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Defoe has to play with Arfield as Morelos and Arfield does not work, Gerrard will eventually wake up to this fact surely.

Subs should have been on earlier Aribo was poor as was Ojo both looked a bit shocked by the game today.

They weren’t the only ones......

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Don54 said:

That dud Barisic who else :whistle:

Tav, wasn’t it.

34 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

It keeps happening, and you know as well as every other bear we're gonna end up getting hammered for it. 

Yup.

26 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Twits clambering on the disabled box and falling through. Aye, well fucking done.

Really idiotic. 

10 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Sky really trying to get us fucked for this roof thing 

it was one guy, probably pished, being exuberant. Im sure the cunt never meant to fall through the fucking thing 

But the headlines tomorrow will be the Rangers support endanger lives of disabled supporters 

The Sky presenter twice called it ‘unsavoury’. I bet this is the new word to describe us this season, with ‘petulant’ being demoted to the bench.

Relief more than anything, got deja-vu of last year but last year we may have lost that game.

Very poor 2nd half with passengers seeing out a 1-0.

A lot of passing with no real intent, final third play needs vastly improved. 

Some save from Aribo. Delighted for big Goldson. Katic also class in the air!

Didn't like seeing fans on the pitch again tbh, not a good look but its hard to beat a 90th minute winner

Mon the teddies

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Your right mate but they realised what they had done when it collapsed like snow off a dyke .Not malicious in the very slightest 

But I'm sure some  fuckwit Bears will do the medias work for then 

Surely these structures should be strong enough they don't collapse with two people on them. 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's Kilmarnock's responsibility is it not 

Don't know really. A pitch invasion that the SFA took no responsibility for at Hampden and we got slaughtered for it?

I'm sure something will be quickly made up to fine us. 

Why would house disabled fans in an area that has a flimsy anything?  Two-bob, cheap skate club. Maybe they could pay for something a bit more secure if they filled their stadium rather than their attitude towards Rangers in the last 12-18months.  I'm not condoning an idiot who jumps on a roof but that really is over-exuberance to celebrate a last minute goal against a club that rubbed our noses in it only 3months ago "bye bye Rangers" etc.  I want to question why passing a ground for security approval deems it satisfactory to house disabled fans in a flimsy-covered anything. 

My neighbour's now know that the Rangers are back playing. What a cheer I let out when big Goldson buried that header.

predictable for long spells but it's 2 points more than what we started with last season so onwards we go. 

a score draw in Denmark then get tore into hivs next week.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Tav, wasn’t it.

Yup.

Really idiotic. 

The Sky presenter twice called it ‘unsavoury’. I bet this is the new word to describe us this season, with ‘petulant’ being demoted to the bench.

Killie boy on Twitter pointing out tarriers done it last season too,strange it's never been mentioned...

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Tav, wasn’t it.

Yup.

Really idiotic. 

One of many adjectives they have for us. 

You never hear of an ‘illicit’ chant or ‘controversial’ song from our support.

1 minute ago, heathen fish boy said:

Killie boy on Twitter pointing out tarriers done it last season too,strange it's never been mentioned...

Even before the hollicom era, they have always been good at sweeping things under the carpet 🤨

not so good at covering their arse though 😱

30 minutes ago, left winger said:

Hopefully, Robertson has already told Kilmarnock the club will pay for disabled section roof to be fixed.

Hand them a hundred quid,  that should fix it right up.  Was nothing more than a sheet of either plywood, or thin plastic.

15 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The number of Bears that say they’ve been smashing into walls :lol:

We all go a bit Tonto at times, I don’t think the guys were structural engineers and could see the danger.

It was stupid in retrospect but understandable, pity Killie never foresaw the danger

I went fucking nuts , kicking doors etc. You don't think when your in that moment.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

I can see his potential and there was more than him had a mare and those supposedly  our stalwarts.

Here's hoping.  He had his moments pre season.  I just thought he was terrible all day.  Barasic was poor but he managed a couple of decent crosses in, that was about it.  Tav was poor but still managed to bring something.   Most were poor but at least contributed something.  Hopefully just a bad day at the office.

4 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Really? 

Then you think Killie would have sorted it so it couldn’t happen again.

Where’s health and safety in all this ?

27 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Anyone that defends idiots clambering on a flimsy disabled box will defend almost anything. Unbelievably stupid and thoughtless thing to do.

This pish. I was there and didn't even know there was a disabled bit there. Who the fuck places their disabled supporters in a cardboard box in front of a stand full of football supporters. Maybe blame Killie for not providing a safe environment. Not for a moment did anyone direct anything untoward at the disabled box. Drunken exuberance. 

11 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

M8 you absolutely do not think when you are away from home and score an absolute bullet of a header winner in the last minute, you just go fucking mental, if that changes then I'm done with football forever. 

Folk absolutely should think enough to not do certain things. Pitchn invasions are one thing. That's another.

Just now, Truth_is_out_there said:

Fair do's, but I thougt Aribo can be pleased with his first league game for us. Not a great game, but there were 3 players round him every time he got the ball, but he passed  and defended really well. Plus his shots at goal were good too.

Nearly scoring disne win matches but mate, what you mean is you seen things he did that when, like the rest of the team he gets up to the standard required then he will be a good addition to our team

im not worried that anybody in our squad, new or existing players, are not good enough based on what I’ve seen so far since we started playing competitive games, it’s far too early to judge but time will tell that story

if anything I’m more worried about our mindset from what I’ve seen so far, as in we look like we are in a pre season game, we need to realise a defeat in either of these games shapes our season confidence wise, we don’t want to put unnecessary pressure on ourselves 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

This pish. I was there and didn't even know there was a disabled bit there. Who the fuck places their disabled supporters in a cardboard box in front of a stand full of football supporters. Maybe blame Killie for not providing a safe environment. Not for a moment did anyone direct anything untoward at the disabled box. Drunken exuberance. 

I blame both the folk that did it and Killue. Already have.

But they're Rangers fans, so beyond blame. Nah, sorry. Criticism where due.

Alcohol doesn't excuse that. The folk climbing on it would have known who was housed there. 

Archived