Bring on the scum

BLUEDIGNITY

5 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I prefer us to keep our head down , still prefer going into old firms underdogs , don’t want us to be saying we’re going to do this and that and it bites us on the arse , just quietly go about our business I’d say 👍🏻👌🏻

Exactly, that was their problem they have only faced Cluj in the first game who have given them any challenge then they had the customary liedown games against poor opposition and thought they were worldbeaters and would roll over Cluj at home I always thought Cluj would give them a game.

Let's not fall into the same trap as them and get overconfident.

I do hope we really pump them though there is no better sight than taig on taig hating/ fighting one and other.

5 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I prefer us to keep our head down , still prefer going into old firms underdogs , don’t want us to be saying we’re going to do this and that and it bites us on the arse , just quietly go about our business I’d say 👍🏻👌🏻

The way things are going mate its looking more and more like Rangers might well be the bookies favourites on old firm day. There is nothing we can do about that however what we can effect is how Rangers go about our game and im convinced they with fold under the intensity at ibrox that day.

I have full confidence in the gaffer and his staff keeping the players minds firmly on the job at hand.

9 minutes ago, dee9 said:

The way things are going mate its looking more and more like Rangers might well be the bookies favourites on old firm day. There is nothing we can do about that however what we can effect is how Rangers go about our game and im convinced they with fold under the intensity at ibrox that day.

I have full confidence in the gaffer and his staff keeping the players minds firmly on the job at hand.

agreed , I just dinny like saying oot loud just incase 😂