***2019 Rugby World Cup Thread***

JC10

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Robb said:

Think Engurland will get pumped by NZ.

Wales might be a close one again. 

Hope not and don't think it will be a pumping either way. England are a very good team and will give the All Blacks a harder test than to date. I'd love England to go through but I'm also a huge fan of the almighty All Blacks and will simply be happy to witness a terrific battle which it will be without being disappointed whichever team emerges through to the final.

The other semi final is I think stacked in favour of South Africa who are a fantastic side however I'd love to see Wales overcome the odds which they have done on many an occasion.

Another amazing weekend of world class rugby ahead.

Hope Wales get  fucked they are the Aberdeen of the rugby World. They have a sense of entitlement that is way above historical performance. A few peaks yes and in the jj and jpr Williams days were truly magnificent but they have not been at the top of the tree over time. 

There are not many ways to beat the All Blacks but plenty of ways to lose.

England have to ensure they don’t overcommit and they have to kick well. 

Wouldn't be surprised if Hanson pushed Beauden Barrett to 10 and brought in Jordie Barrett at full back. Big call but in an attrition game like this will probably be he can knock over penalties from inside his own half.

On 22/10/2019 at 01:23, Blueray said:

Hope not and don't think it will be a pumping either way. England are a very good team and will give the All Blacks a harder test than to date. I'd love England to go through but I'm also a huge fan of the almighty All Blacks and will simply be happy to witness a terrific battle which it will be without being disappointed whichever team emerges through to the final.

The other semi final is I think stacked in favour of South Africa who are a fantastic side however I'd love to see Wales overcome the odds which they have done on many an occasion.

Another amazing weekend of world class rugby ahead.

Think SA were more competitive against NZ than England will be.

What a weekend it will be, shame there's only 2 games. 

9 hours ago, Chosen_One said:

Think SA were more competitive against NZ than England will be.

What a weekend it will be, shame there's only 2 games

Looking forward to the semi finals very much but like you a bit sorry now that there's only two games left before the finale.

Terrific that there's two British teams still in there and here's hoping at least one of them go on to contest the final but granted it's a very difficult task ahead. They'll both need to be at their very best and then some to reach the final but you never know, its not completely impossible. 

On 22/10/2019 at 08:48, dummiesoot said:

Hope Wales get  fucked they are the Aberdeen of the rugby World. They have a sense of entitlement that is way above historical performance. A few peaks yes and in the jj and jpr Williams days were truly magnificent but they have not been at the top of the tree over time. 

Used to love watching that Wales team .  JJ and JPR as you say, Barry John, Gareth Edwards, Gerald Davies. Superb.

Archived