Ross Wilson

eskbankloyal

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one I personally wanted before we signed Allen for that position. 

Decent appointment and hopefully can build on what Allen has done. Not absolutely outstanding work but probably had more success than failure. 

Be good if we can build on the success and have multiple assets across the park and in the young team instead of 2 or 3. 

7 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I’m not pessimistic at all mate and I’ve never claimed to be ITK in my life but Saints are my employer so I follow the team and know the ins and outs of it pretty well. Here’s a list of some of the dross he’s signed under his watch Elyounoussi, Carillo, Hoedt, Clasie, Gabbiadini, Boufal, Armstrong, Pied, Lemina (although he did have flashes of excellence but has not been punted on loan). This is before we even move into the realms of shite managers he’s hired - Hughes and Pellegrino nearly took them down. 

but don’t just take my word for it saints fans aren’t having him either. 

723CC825-DE58-45B7-9E16-A682955B2BEF.png

E166926B-1DF2-4D3E-9B87-B6A5965B3107.png

If RM has taught me anything, it’s that you should always trust the opinions of those that frequent football fan forums.

They’re always unbiased and well-informed.

Just now, Bronzy said:

If RM has taught me anything, it’s that you should always trust the opinions of those that frequent football fan forums.

They’re always unbiased and well-informed.

To be fair somebody who is actually employed by the club the guy works for is pretty likely to have a decent understanding of how the guy is regarded though isn’t he?

5 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

You’re not doing very well yourself. I said Paul Mitchell did well for Saints, never mentioned him being involved with VVD specifically. 

Strange then that you chose to mention him specifically in reply to a post about Van Dijk when you were dismissing Ross Wilson's involvement.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

To be fair somebody who is actually employed by the club the guy works for is pretty likely to have a decent understanding of how the guy is regarded though isn’t he?

Who is the guy employed by the club that’s criticising him?

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Bracelet Bluenose literally says in the post you quoted that Saints are his employer.

Bracelet Bluenose :lol:

He says he’s not ITK which suggests he doesn’t know exactly what he does, he could be the cleaner for all I know.

Anyway, I’m not going to make a definitive statement on the guy, what I will say however is that he clearly must have some talent if he’s managed to get into such a high-ranking position with a Premier League club.

It’s difficult to bluff your way into a job like that, let’s put it that way.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Spent £16m on the cunt they've sent to the tarriers on loan because he turned out to be guff.

Just an observation btw. I'm not agreeing with him because I know next to nothing about this guy :lol:

What him who’s scored 2 goals in about 3 appearances? He will be a good signing for tarriers cause he’s a decent player. 

He cost 16m that’s fuck all for a prem team literally everyone of them makes signings like that on a yearly basis, some work some don’t.

15 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

What him who’s scored 2 goals in about 3 appearances? He will be a good signing for tarriers cause he’s a decent player. 

He cost 16m that’s fuck all for a prem team literally everyone of them makes signings like that on a yearly basis, some work some don’t.

I've no idea what his stats are like for the tarriers. I only pay attention to them them when they play us.

If you read the rest of my posts in the thread you'll see I'm not writing him off just yet :lol:

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

I wonder if he will look to bring John Park in as a scout. He’s said before that they are quite close and I don’t think he ever rejoined the filth this summer despite there being talk that he would.

For once we agree.  Bring in John Park it’s long overdue.

Archived