New membership scheme to be launched

RFC55

33 minutes ago, thehost said:

You cant fault the club, these days, for trying to make the whole place better. Last 2 years has seen them actively try and engage with the fans and up the infrastructure.

Long may it continue. 

It's been needed for near on 20 year. So like you say it's a refreshing change 

Welcome these changes. Did have a laugh about their claim to be fully transparent and have open dialogue - only in the areas that suit them.

In marketing and media we've been genuinely class the last two years or so. Not everything's landed as intended but the effort is there for all to see. At leadership level, however, we've a long way to go.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Get safe standing done, fucking WiFi. 

Was initially a wee bit annoyed about WiFi, sick of seeing folk on their phones at games down south. But it'll open us up to a new generation of fans potentially. All this livestreaming and vlogging could be a good way to reach out to the new fans.

13 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Was initially a wee bit annoyed about WiFi, sick of seeing folk on their phones at games down south. But it'll open us up to a new generation of fans potentially. All this livestreaming and vlogging could be a good way to reach out to the new fans.

Hopefully we see absolutely none of that going on. Would rather not have the new fans that would bring with it either. 

34 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Hopefully we see absolutely none of that going on. Would rather not have the new fans that would bring with it either. 

It's already happening mate, seen a video of the last OF last season and the boy was recording his and the crowds reaction. Not my cup of tea watching in that format but videos of us celebrating and singing away are definitely nice to watch when you're bored in the house.

Not saying it's right and it'll definitely happen but it could be a potential avenue the club want explored.

11 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I dont see what a membership would offer season ticket holders.

Would only really have signifigance if we adopted the 50+1 model the Bundesliga has and allow members to vote on all club matters. Otherwise it would be mostly a token gesture with no meaning.

6 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

It's already happening mate, seen a video of the last OF last season and the boy was recording his and the crowds reaction. Not my cup of tea watching in that format but videos of us celebrating and singing away are definitely nice to watch when you're bored in the house.

Not saying it's right and it'll definitely happen but it could be a potential avenue the club want explored.

Minging behaviour. 

1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

Fucking naw.

14 minutes ago, Sket said:

Fucking naw.

It's the future, totally bound to happen. No a fan of it myself but there's hundreds of thousands of people who watch this sort of pish every day on YouTube and the like. Even pish like CJNovo garners followers.

Would only really have signifigance if we adopted the 50+1 model the Bundesliga has and allow members to vote on all club matters. Otherwise it would be mostly a token gesture with no meaning.

Being a season ticket holder and member could be used for things like prioritising final and away tickets, as well as offering things like discounts and priority on retail, tours etc. 

I'd imagine what they'll do though is probably make it compulsory for all season ticket holders to be members and automatically give current season ticket holders membership.

It's the future, totally bound to happen. No a fan of it myself but there's hundreds of thousands of people who watch this sort of pish every day on YouTube and the like. Even pish like CJNovo garners followers.

It's the future fuck all. Wee poofs deserve a slap.

A membership scheme isn't new.  We had one a few years ago but the current board abandoned it.  If you had an ST you were a member.  If you didn't have an ST you could pay a fee for membership.   If I remember correctly, you got discounts on merchandise, stadium tours, Argyle House restaurant, etc.   

Archived