Rangers - alleged cover up - BBC rebutted by club

RangersMedia

11 minutes ago, GM63 said:

If I recall correctly, when this non story was first used in an attempt to involve us in that mobs vile cover up of a peadophile ring (If i was suspicious I’d say continuing ring), the inference of the story was that Souness and Smith were grasses for doing the right thing.

Rangers can't win either way, and only by taking the hacks to task in a court of law may be the only option.

I bet if we did, this would be the only story that was not covered by the MSM, not because it shines a light on their clear sectarian bias, but, because in defence of our great club the evidence presented by our legal team would clearly show that Rangers acted properly whilst ALL the other clubs acted shamefully and put reputation and profit before peados and the lives they uncaringly destroyed. 

I have said this before, I loathe that mob but I would have respected them if they had done the right thing all those decades ago, instead they brought the Scottish game down to their level and became a bitter, litigious, lying, cowardly, finger pointing, hiding behind victimhood, obfuscating and victim shaming “Club like no other”. 

Post of the morning

You couldn't have been drinking last night with all those clever words 😀

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The article wishing him all the best is nothing more than common practice for leaving long term members of staff. The very fact he never worked again for a football club and had to do private coaching shows more than enough about what Rangers did within the boundaries of employment law to make sure he didnt work with kids again. 

As much as people wanted them to, the club cant post an article saying we sacked him today cos hes a big fucking peado bastard nobody ever hire him again, as the club would 100% be sued by Neely and have to pay a substantial sum for prevention of future employment especially since the kids Police dad didnt want to press any charges. 

We also dont know why they didnt want charges pressed. Maybe it was an old school police dad who didnt want his son associated with it or seen as a "nonce" or any of the other stupid old school bullshit that lets these horrific fuckers get away with it. (Watch the movie spotlight to see how this old school thinking ruined the lives of hundreds of kids)
Or it might have been that because no physical contact was made the laws at the time might not have been able to offer a solid conviction and the family didnt want to be dragged through the courts. 

1 hour ago, shenders said:

The article wishing him all the best is nothing more than common practice for leaving long term members of staff. The very fact he never worked again for a football club and had to do private coaching shows more than enough about what Rangers did within the boundaries of employment law to make sure he didnt work with kids again. 

As much as people wanted them to, the club cant post an article saying we sacked him today cos hes a big fucking peado bastard nobody ever hire him again, as the club would 100% be sued by Neely and have to pay a substantial sum for prevention of future employment especially since the kids Police dad didnt want to press any charges. 

We also dont know why they didnt want charges pressed. Maybe it was an old school police dad who didnt want his son associated with it or seen as a "nonce" or any of the other stupid old school bullshit that lets these horrific fuckers get away with it. (Watch the movie spotlight to see how this old school thinking ruined the lives of hundreds of kids)
Or it might have been that because no physical contact was made the laws at the time might not have been able to offer a solid conviction and the family didnt want to be dragged through the courts. 

In a one off situation . Yes this all would fit .............

Whereas the bheasts on a wholesale scale ,had probably over 50 abusers  and counting on their staff over many years .

On a conveyer belt of abusing children over decades .

Where hundreds of bheasts came and went unchecked , released and then accepted back .

It was what we call nowadays . A paedo ring .

But these words have not even had a mention, from an organisation that is historically known with the  Jimmy  Savile  scandal . Covering up his sick and bheastly  behaviour on an INTERNATIONAL scale .

Check back online .The words PAEDO RING never gets a mention from this vile and corrupt  organisation with double standards  .

What is happening in this corrupt little land is deplorable to any right thinking person . Instead of accepting responsibilities and learning from previous scandals in their own buildings .

They are continuing to lie and betray the young people that have been abused in all this . Not using facts, but just lies to try and incriminate our club in this whole Bheast Fc  scandal .

You would almost think BBC Scotland had been part of the same PAEDOPHILE RING

When you think about it , in such a small part of their rancid history 14 names were given to plod by McSherry.

How many since 1888 is anyone's guess ,giving  the vile cunts the benefit of doubt let's just say one for every year. 

Given that the perps  wouldn't limit themselves to one unfortunate child,  say 10 out of a hundred  and that gives you 1,310 , shocking  but if you factor in the McSherry number your up to 18,340 .

In all probability the figure would be higher when you throw in the amount of Priests that were regular attenders. That's almost the equivalent of a town the size of Peterhead , think about that and the repercussions that has had on not just the child abused but their family members, their children, their friends and their relationships with other members of society.

Them and their Church should be shut down to protect the children of this Country, the damage they have done and will continue to do really needs to be stopped.

Kick them Out.

Vote them Out.

4 hours ago, Lets go 55 said:

When you think about it , in such a small part of their rancid history 14 names were given to plod by McSherry.

How many since 1888 is anyone's guess ,giving  the vile cunts the benefit of doubt let's just say one for every year. 

Given that the perps  wouldn't limit themselves to one unfortunate child,  say 10 out of a hundred  and that gives you 1,310 , shocking  but if you factor in the McSherry number your up to 18,340 .

In all probability the figure would be higher when you throw in the amount of Priests that were regular attenders. That's almost the equivalent of a town the size of Peterhead , think about that and the repercussions that has had on not just the child abused but their family members, their children, their friends and their relationships with other members of society.

Them and their Church should be shut down to protect the children of this Country, the damage they have done and will continue to do really needs to be stopped.

Kick them Out.

Vote them Out.

Those potential numbers are shocking, the justice minister has no excuse for ordering an inquiry now that the SFA's report has been released.  There needs to be an inquiry to establish whether cfc were harbouring a full scale organised paedo ring and making sure that no part of it is operating today.  They should be questioning mcginn and kelly about the their connections with savile .

It's deeply saddening that this has been allowed to go on for 40+ years and that the lives of so many children have been destroyed or lost.  Imho. cfc dismissed their duty of care for each and every child in their care whilst harbouring these 6 now convicted criminals. 

Just saw post on fb which someone says he's going to expose Daly today he hasn't given any clue as to what it is but says it will ruin him

Just to update everyone
on me v mark daly and the bbc

Ive finished and i will be post it tommorow

someone else has commented under the post 

I have an idea of what's to come after finding out about mark dalys background , needs to be exposed , let's hope the club expose him just the same

believe me it will explain the vendetta this so called journalist has against our great club , this guys career is over ,believe me , I don't ever wish to ruin anyones livelihood or career but enough Is enough , nothing but a fraudster and will find out where his allegiances lie

4 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Just saw post on fb which someone says he's going to expose Daly today he hasn't given any clue as to what it is but says it will ruin him

Just to update everyone

I have an idea of what's to come after finding out about mark dalys background , needs to be exposed , let's hope the club expose him just the same

believe me it will explain the vendetta this so called journalist has against our great club , this guys career is over ,believe me , I don't ever wish to ruin anyones livelihood or career but enough Is enough , nothing but a fraudster and will find out where his allegiances lie

Going to out him as a tarrier 😆

Aye this will ruin him 🙄

Since Daly got it so wrong in his newspaper article. could the club now put an injunction on his new documentary that's due to be aired, until they have seen any content referring to Rangers? 

He has an history for not getting his facts right. In 2009 Mark Daly was producing a BBC documentary  which was pulled at a late stage because, allegedly, the facts were not sufficiently strong.

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

In a one off situation . Yes this all would fit .............

Whereas the bheasts on a wholesale scale ,had probably over 50 abusers  and counting on their staff over many years .

On a conveyer belt of abusing children over decades .

Where hundreds of bheasts came and went unchecked , released and then accepted back .

It was what we call nowadays . A paedo ring .

But these words have not even had a mention, from an organisation that is historically known with the  Jimmy  Savile  scandal . Covering up his sick and bheastly  behaviour on an INTERNATIONAL scale .

Check back online .The words PAEDO RING never gets a mention from this vile and corrupt  organisation with double standards  .

What is happening in this corrupt little land is deplorable to any right thinking person . Instead of accepting responsibilities and learning from previous scandals in their own buildings .

They are continuing to lie and betray the young people that have been abused in all this . Not using facts, but just lies to try and incriminate our club in this whole Bheast Fc  scandal .

You would almost think BBC Scotland had been part of the same PAEDOPHILE RING

Exactly that, and the fact there is at least 100 victims from that cancerous club, yet no cunt in this country will report them in a bad light in any way, in fact you would almost believe they are in fact the victim in this whole affair despite the fact there are plenty cunts that were there at the time and still at the club now and without doubt had at the best a knowledge of it or at worst involved in it. How these reptiles in the media are even attempting to turn this onto us is fucking ridiculous, but ultimately it’ll backfire massively 

30 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Just to update everyone

Hope to fuck that’s not just bluster and actually has some substance to it. Not convinced though mate. 

36 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Those potential numbers are shocking, the justice minister has no excuse for ordering an inquiry now that the SFA's report has been released.  There needs to be an inquiry to establish whether cfc were harbouring a full scale organised paedo ring and making sure that no part of it is operating today.  They should be questioning mcginn and kelly about the their connections with savile .

It's deeply saddening that this has been allowed to go on for 40+ years and that the lives of so many children have been destroyed or lost.  Imho. cfc dismissed their duty of care for each an every child in their care whilst harbouring these 6 convicted criminals. 

Don’t forget the beast O’Brian as well 

25 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Just to update everyone

Ah the old mystery posts. Not seen these for a while. Someone knows something but isn't ready to tell but it will be sensational.

Reminds me of the bad times before King came in. There was always someone in the know who was going to blow the spivs, crooks, & thieves out the water but 'couldnt' reveal their source. Every time nothing materialised.

So I won't be holding my breath this time. If someone says they have something to say then say it.

4 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Think their issues far outstretched the shores of just this country...

Well if as it seems there isn’t an appetite to find out the truth in this sorry affair in our country then hopefully someone from other shores will take it on. 

8 hours ago, soulboy said:

Just to update everyone

See if there were photos taken of him with 3 kids and and a  wad  of money exchanging hands  .Our enemies would still believe every thing he says against us in negative light 

The bheasts don't do right thinking rational 

8 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Exactly that, and the fact there is at least 100 victims from that cancerous club, yet no cunt in this country will report them in a bad light in any way, in fact you would almost believe they are in fact the victim in this whole affair despite the fact there are plenty cunts that were there at the time and still at the club now and without doubt had at the best a knowledge of it or at worst involved in it. How these reptiles in the media are even attempting to turn this onto us is fucking ridiculous, but ultimately it’ll backfire massively 

You would think  It would backfire

They have a well oiled manipulative  media machine though and we have ...... Our integrity thankfully .

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

See if there were photos taken of him with 3 kids and and a  wad  of money exchanging hands  .Our enemies would still believe every thing he says against us in negative light 

The bheasts don't do right thinking rational 

And he'd get a pr job at the piggery

On 19/10/2019 at 15:26, eejay the dj said:

I have said this before, I loathe that mob but I would have respected them if they had done the right thing all those decades ago, instead they brought the Scottish game down to their level and became a bitter, litigious, lying, cowardly, finger pointing, hiding behind victimhood, obfuscating and victim shaming “Club like no other”. 

This has to be one of the best paragraphs I have seen on RM. 100% spot on!!👏🏻

The guy on fb has said what daly has done it's not going to ruin him like the guy said but shows what Daly is like. 

Basically he went undercover as a cop for a year to get proof of racism in the police when the police found out they took him to court and he was ordered to pay back the salary he got for a year as it was under false pretences. The programme was never shown as the police feared it would cause more riots like Toxteth.

He then was making another undercover programme about buying and he was injecting illegal performace enhancing drugs to prove that these didn't show up in athletes drug tests again the programme was never aired.

Pathetic reply, exactly as expected.

Reference XXXXXXX

Dear Mr XXXXXXXX

Thanks for contacting us regarding our reporting on the emergence of new evidence suggesting Rangers FC covered up the reasons why a former youth coach (Gordon Neely) accused of child sex offences left the club.

We’ve received a range of feedback about our coverage of this story across our news output. Keeping in mind pressures on licence fee resources, this response seeks to address the key points. We’re sorry we can’t reply individually but we hope this will address most of the points raised.

In choosing which stories to cover each day and where they appear in our output, our editors base their decisions on the editorial merits of all the stories at hand, looking at various factors including whether it’s breaking news, follows on from a recent event, changes our understanding of things, is unusual or attracting interest etc. We accept that not everyone will agree with each decision.

We’ve reported extensively on child abuse allegations in Scottish football. As with our other reporting, this story was reported accurately and with due sensitivity and we stand by our journalism.

We can also assure you that, contrary to what’s been suggested, the BBC is not biased for or against Rangers FC. Our reporting is undertaken fully in line with the BBC’s Editorial Guidelines and with the Broadcasting Code which is laid down by the independent industry regulator, Ofcom.

Thank you again for your comments which have been shared with news teams and senior management.

Kind regards
Deborah Dawson 

BBC Complaints Team 
www.bbc.co.uk/complaints 

Please note: this email is sent from an unmonitored address so please don’t reply. If necessary please contact us through our webform (please include your case reference number).

18 hours ago, soulboy said:

The guy on fb has said what daly has done it's not going to ruin him like the guy said but shows what Daly is like. 

Basically he went undercover as a cop for a year to get proof of racism in the police when the police found out they took him to court and he was ordered to pay back the salary he got for a year as it was under false pretences. The programme was never shown as the police feared it would cause more riots like Toxteth.

He then was making another undercover programme about buying and he was injecting illegal performace enhancing drugs to prove that these didn't show up in athletes drug tests again the programme was never aired.

Let’s hope his power hungry need to make a name for himself might just be what will finally allows the “open secret”to be known. Penn State is known worldwide, what they done in my opinion is a lot worse, a power hungry media junkie can make a massive name for himself. The journalist that outed Penn State is now a cnn  correspondent.

On 19/10/2019 at 21:40, Lets go 55 said:

Kick them Out.

Vote them Out.

I firmly believe celtic were founded by the Marists as a way to get easy access to the children they wished to abuse. 

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Pathetic reply, exactly as expected.

Reference XXXXXXX

Dear Mr XXXXXXXX

Thanks for contacting us regarding our reporting on the emergence of new evidence suggesting Rangers FC covered up the reasons why a former youth coach (Gordon Neely) accused of child sex offences left the club.

We’ve received a range of feedback about our coverage of this story across our news output. Keeping in mind pressures on licence fee resources, this response seeks to address the key points. We’re sorry we can’t reply individually but we hope this will address most of the points raised.

In choosing which stories to cover each day and where they appear in our output, our editors base their decisions on the editorial merits of all the stories at hand, looking at various factors including whether it’s breaking news, follows on from a recent event, changes our understanding of things, is unusual or attracting interest etc. We accept that not everyone will agree with each decision.

We’ve reported extensively on child abuse allegations in Scottish football. As with our other reporting, this story was reported accurately and with due sensitivity and we stand by our journalism.

We can also assure you that, contrary to what’s been suggested, the BBC is not biased for or against Rangers FC. Our reporting is undertaken fully in line with the BBC’s Editorial Guidelines and with the Broadcasting Code which is laid down by the independent industry regulator, Ofcom.

Thank you again for your comments which have been shared with news teams and senior management.

Kind regards
Deborah Dawson 

BBC Complaints Team 
www.bbc.co.uk/complaints 

Please note: this email is sent from an unmonitored address so please don’t reply. If necessary please contact us through our webform (please include your case reference number).

It's what i would expect you to get back from that vile lot 

Them and Holicom must be partners in crime now 

20 hours ago, soulboy said:

You do have a habit of giving us crums mate to be sensational. And it always seems to be very much an anti climax 

Archived