Connor Goldson

nik2402

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Smile said:

Post away, I wish sometimes I was unemployed and had time to do this as well.  

Do you shout come see Mother I'm trying to win the internet today.😄

So because I have 30mins to skim through a match that I have access to, as part of my Rangers TV subscription, that means I am unemployed? I even said in my post that I was working from home but like your view on Goldon's passing it appears you cant see what is in front of you!

Perhaps in future you should watch the game more closely or even consider opinions other than your own...as for the snide comments I would probably give them a miss as well...it doesnt appear to be your strong point and has resulted in you being wrong twice in the same thread, although I would guess thats something your used to...

Not going well for you really 😉

25 minutes ago, Del said:

So because I have 30mins to skim through a match that I have access to, as part of my Rangers TV subscription, that means I am unemployed? I even said in my post that I was working from home but like your view on Goldon's passing it appears you cant see what is in front of you!

Perhaps in future you should watch the game more closely or even consider opinions other than your own...as for the snide comments I would probably give them a miss as well...it doesnt appear to be your strong point and has resulted in you being wrong twice in the same thread, although I would guess thats something your used to...

Not going well for you really 😉

Poor use of ellipsis.

12 hours ago, gersfc86 said:

Supposedly Southgate has been watching him recently. 

Also heard that.

Apparently considering call ups for all of Tavernier, Goldson, Edmundson and Flanagan. Though apparently planning to put Flanno at RB and see how Tav does on the left.

7 hours ago, gersfc86 said:

Doubt that would work! 

Aye best putting Tav to the right of the front three, right?

Genuis from you mate, makes me wonder why at 28 years of age no manager has tried playing Tav in that position.  Horrible oversight by all 😠

1 hour ago, gersfc86 said:

OK mate.  Don't advocate this formation.  The point I was making was about giving Flanagan a run a games because I don't see the awful player that most on here seem to see! 

I agree he’s not an awful player but Tav brings a lot more to our team than Flanagan ever could, even with his at times dodgy defending.

Also Flanagan or any player for that matter (Goldson) playing as many games as Tav will make errors or have dips in form, it’s fantasy stuff to think otherwise.

Archived