Sign in to follow this  
Bad Robot

Shameful article on Morelos

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yeah. Takes him one yellow away from a one-match ban.

Does it mean he cannot face further punishment for the gesture?

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Again though why doesnÔÇÖt the CO come out at the time just after the game when everyone is asking why she isnÔÇÖt taking this further and simply say the Ref dealt with it at the time Morelos was given a third yellow card.┬á

The same reason Rangers havent.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

So if I told you I was Brian Laudrup you would believe me? Fs. 

No, God's not from Linwood and it is quite easily verifiable if you were Brian Laudrup. I'd just contact him and ask.

Just now, OhW said:

Does it mean he cannot face further punishment for the gesture?

Pretty much. They could still, in theory, cite him but it there's more chance of Scott Brown captaining us to 55.

OhW likes this

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

That part makes no sense. A director, manager and his senior staff all spoke out about it , defending alfie. It then turns out he's been punished and it's in their interest to say nothing? Why is saying something down the line a better choice than speaking out when punishment has been declared? It's not, theres no playing dumb aspect in any way favourable to us.

agree mate. They defended him after it happened. Once he was punished it would make sense to come out and defend him more...

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Shades of the WMD dossier ­čĄú

Maybe so, but still more credible than stuff on a forum which doesn't have a shred of evidence to back it up beyond supposition.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

That part makes no sense. A director, manager and his senior staff all spoke out about it , defending alfie. It then turns out he's been punished and it's in their interest to say nothing? Why is saying something down the line a better choice than speaking out when punishment has been declared? It's not, theres no playing dumb aspect in any way favourable to us.

Got to agree with you, when the club gave an explanation defending┬áthe gesture in their post match statement I donÔÇÖt know why they wouldnÔÇÖt have mentioned the cards wrongful issue in the circumstances they described as the gestures meaning. DoesnÔÇÖt make sense not mentioning it if they knew...

1 minute ago, Smile said:

According to STV it does.

Other players have been cited after being booked this season. It only stops a fast track tribunal. They could cite him for 'not acting in the best interests of association football' like they did with Brown but after that one failed miserably they almost certainly wont.

Smile likes this

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The same reason Rangers havent.

Not buying that one, she was asked directly why Buff wasnÔÇÖt facing action but she decided it better to say nothing than simply say it was dealt with at the time and a Yellow card was given.┬á

quabba and Blumhoilann like this

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not buying that one, she was asked directly why Buff wasnÔÇÖt facing action but she decided it better to say nothing than simply say it was dealt with at the time and a Yellow card was given.┬á

When was she asked directly by whom? She also doesn't decide if action is taken or not. Only whether it is referred to a panel of former refs.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

In public, they defended him. Not so much in private.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

In public, they defended him. Not so much in private.

In public they defended him, in public it's clear hes been punished now. Why play dumb about this, what exactly are they playing dumb about (him getting carded?), what's the angle that's beneficial when he's then suspended?

Just now, The Dude said:

Like I'm going to name my 'sources' on an open, public forum. ­čśé

I'm not asking you to name names ya fanny. Just a bit more detail than before

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

When was she asked directly by whom? She also doesn't decide if action is taken or not. Only whether it is referred to a panel of former refs.

So you are saying no one from any club or any member of the public asked or made a complaint about Buff, no member of the media asked. 
She released a statement did she not saying no further action would be taken against Morelos, why didnÔÇÖt she say then that it was because he had been booked at the time.┬á

23 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

When the club defended Morelos at first (was it Beale?) ┬áexplaining the gesture was ÔÇťits finished ÔÇť and nothing more sinister than that, there was no mention of him being booked for it. ┬á Surprised it wasnÔÇÖt mentioned at that point and at no point since considering the profile of it. ┬áSomething most definitely stinks ┬á

Just been reading the last few pages of this latest witch hunt against Alfredo and I also thought that nothing about a third card was mentioned.

This is becoming more strange and why Rangers are not continuing to repeat that to him it means 'finished/over' is a disgrace. We must have known about this extra card after the game but we seem to have done nothing to defend or fight this one. 

Blumhoilann and Bobby Hume like this