*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

2 huge games for us. Need 6 points from tonight plus Livingston at home.

Scum are home to Hearts then away to the sheep. Unlikely, but would love one of them to even end up nil nil, if they're going to drop points before the intetnational break then realistically it's this week.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGregor

Tav         Goldson      Katic      Barisic

Aribo    Kamara     Arfield 

Hagi        Morelos       Kent 

4 minutes ago, bluebell82 said:

I think there's a good chance celtic will drop points either tonight or against Aberdeen so its vital we get the 3pts - a few goals would also help the goal difference.

If scum don’t drop points in the next few games .Then it’s down to our games .And that’s if we win ours 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Are you in Kilmarnock ?

not great in Glasgow 

Hope it goes on 

I am, a bit breezy but the suns oot and it's a wee bit warmer than yesterday. It'll go ahead

28 minutes ago, bluebell82 said:

I think there's a good chance celtic will drop points either tonight or against Aberdeen so its vital we get the 3pts - a few goals would also help the goal difference.

Hmmm not convinced of that. Unfortunately I expect an easy win for them tonight against an under strength Hearts, then a 'hard fought' 3 or 4 goal win at at the sheep.

Archived