Morelos new deal.

KingKirk

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Willis said:

I think hell leave at the end of the season and I wouldnt blame him for it. But we are never going to get £25million and the numbers folk are shouting, we are in Scotland after all. Hes worth double that easy if not for the fact that hes playing in Scotland

We aren't getting 25million?lol  you've gotta be joking

Just now, KingKirk said:

Hes 11months into a 4year deal simple really

No but why? Why is it weird?  Stating a fact doesn’t answer why you think tying the boy down long term, improving his wages and basically telling him we highly value his contribution and want him here long term is anything but weird.  

you’re going on about nothing ffs. 

1 minute ago, Willis said:

These numbers get shouted all the time and players go for nowhere near the value theyre claimed to hold 

Biscuit hips joined arsenal for that mate ffs 25million isn't even worthy of a response these day's about morelos

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

No but why? Why is it weird?  Stating a fact doesn’t answer why you think tying the boy down long term, improving his wages and basically telling him we highly value his contribution and want him here long term is anything but weird.  

you’re going on about nothing ffs. 

I find improving someone's contract again after 11months is strange yes. What's the point? 

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Given that this is his 3/4 extension  40million. We can't be giving him all these new deals and still be asking for 25million

I don’t think we’d get more than 25 million for him and tbh if we were offered 25 million we’d accept it.

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Given that this is his 3/4 extension  40million. We can't be giving him all these new deals and still be asking for 25million

Then his agent will expect the wages of a £40m player, plus, there's no way we're getting anywhere near £40m for him tbh.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I don’t think we’d get more than 25 million for him and tbh if we were offered 25 million we’d accept it.

I think 25 plus a sell on clause would be a good deal imo however do think another 5 on top would be achievable 

40 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I think 25 plus a sell on clause would be a good deal imo however do think another 5 on top would be achievable 

It’ll depend on how the rest of European campaign goes.

Another couple of goals and that might be achievable.

I reckon 25-30 million is most any player playing in Scotland will go for.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Another few goals vs the under 21 skiers of Andorra and Edouard will be on for 150 million imo 

People saying “it’s pointless” why is it pointless?

the longer he’s tied to the club the better, he might have had an automated milestones clause in his contract.

this is great news, he should be one of the highest paid players at the club, if not THE best paid. 

also if he is sold the length of contract left is a massive bargaining  chip for the club for potential sales.

well done Rangers

19 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Isnt he only a couple of goals away from most goals in a single european campaign? Sure hes up there with ronaldo and messi at the minute.

Archived