Katic

stevemac

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

McDiarmid Park was the last ground in the country I’ve never seen us drop a point (where I’ve been to more than one game) until today.

You weren't at that classic when Ciarinan Sheridan (sp) put us to the sword in a 1-4 loss?

Snowing too.

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Kiernan has a nightmare of a game one weeknight up at McDiarmid that was just as bad as today. He gave the ball away for their equaliser after we had just gone in front.

Was one of the only games Warburton didn’t play a 4-3-3. Was a 3-5-2.

Vaguely remember but didnt cost 2 goals in a game we lost 2 goals?

4 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Some roasters on here, our best defender by a mile and will be Croatia’s starting centre back before long. Didn’t play well at all today but who the fuck in our team is playing well bar Hagi. 

Please stop, he shouldn't be Rangers' starting centre half never mind the world cup finalists ffs

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thank fuck for @ForeverAndEvergiving you an answer to pass as your own. 

First goal that game, dreadful, fully at fault. Which of the other goals was his fault? What play was similar to hoofing balls twice towards his own box, missing interceptions, falling over repeatedly, passing ball to opponents or out the park repeatedly?

Feel free to post highlights of them to back up FAEs, I mean your suggestion.

😂

Nowhere near the worse performances by Rangers defenders btw...cunts clearly forgetting the Moshni’s and Svensson’s and Fan Fans of this world. 😂😂 Some right drama queens, he was shite, he had a shocker.  The end. 

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

You weren't at that classic when Ciarinan Sheridan (sp) put us to the sword in a 1-4 loss?

Snowing too.

Na, didn’t get to a single game that season (overseas). Remember that game though.

My first game there I think was under McCoist. 2-1 win. It was the week Sandaza turned us down and slagged us off. Bocanegra scored an OG.

6 minutes ago, Badger said:

Katic needs to get back to what he does well - Simple defending. He is good in the air, strong and relatively quick for a big guy. He has the ingredients to be quality. He would benefit from experience beside him. 

But.... his heads gone just now though, he has been honking this year.

Strange for me today that he was second best most headers against their cf.  Guy looked about 6 inch shorter than him.

12 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Some roasters on here, our best defender by a mile and will be Croatia’s starting centre back before long. Didn’t play well at all today but who the fuck in our team is playing well bar Hagi. 

He was a bombscare last Sunday against Livi but you couldn't even get the Hagi bit right who wasn't good today either. I highly doubt that kid will ever play for Croatia.

17 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

He wont be here next season if Gerrard is manager.

An accident waiting to happen in games he plays.

27 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Nowhere near the worse performances by Rangers defenders btw...cunts clearly forgetting the Moshni’s and Svensson’s and Fan Fans of this world. 😂😂 Some right drama queens, he was shite, he had a shocker.  The end. 

Fanfan never really got a chance. McLeish signed him as we thought the Kyrgiakos deal was a no go.

But we then signed Kyrgiakos on deadline after Fanfan was slightly at fault for one of Ivan Sproule’s goals (Ricksen and Rodriguez were worse that day), he got got shunted out to RB for a couple of games which wasn’t his position, then he disappeared after that.

45 minutes ago, GOAT said:

C'mon mate, you started a thread claiming we'll be lucky to recoup our million quid for Morelos :lol:

57 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

He sold the jersey today but too many people don’t want to admit it because they like him so much. If it was Goldson (who wasn’t blameless himself for the first goal) or Tav who made those mistakes today this thread would be three times bigger than it is at the moment with people baying for blood.

48 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Fanfan never really got a chance. McLeish signed him as we thought the Kyrgiakos deal was a no go.

But we then signed Kyrgiakos on deadline after Fanfan was slightly at fault for one of Ivan Sproule’s goals (Ricksen and Rodriguez were worse that day), he got got shunted out to RB for a couple of games which wasn’t his position, then he disappeared after that.

Rodriguez there another cunt of a defender.  

I don’t get the kyrgiakos comment we signed him the season before in January after we sold Boumsong. 

9 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Rodriguez there another cunt of a defender.  

I don’t get the kyrgiakos comment we signed him the season before in January after we sold Boumsong. 

He was only on loan. We tried to sign him permanently in the off season but talks broke down and there was a big wrangle with Panathinaikos over it: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/no-end-to-Rangers-row-over-kyrgiakos-md7kmxvm0fl

We managed to only sign him again on deadline day. I’m sure the game against Porto was only his second back or something it was that late we signed him.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He was only on loan. We tried to sign him in the off season but talks broke down and there was a big wrangle with Panathinaikos over it: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/no-end-to-Rangers-row-over-kyrgiakos-md7kmxvm0fl

We managed to only sign him again on deadline day. I’m sure the game against Porto was only his second back or something it was that late we signed him.

Cannae remember that man. 

Archived