Katic

stevemac

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do feel for him as he is somebody I really like.  Hopefully he can get his head screwed on and come back from this. He definitely can't play away to Hearts if he's mentally in a poor place, Naismith and Boyce will rattle him with their antics. 

He was rotten today. However i wouldn't write him off the way some are just now.

A month ago the Croatia manager suggested he could be involved in the international set up. Over a month ago he was heroic against our bighest rivals and scored the winner with a bullet header. He is a young guy with potential. 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Too inconsistent. 

Can go from being a solid no nonsense defender, to someone who looks like he couldn't get a game for a Junior side.

He has been acting as if he thinks he is something special since we beat the filth.  Was a solid defender when he kept things simple. Tries fancy shit he isn't capable of now and makes basic errors. 

Defo needs benched until he gets his head out of the clouds and gets back to basics. 

6 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

A centre back that cant win a defensive header and gets outjumped by smaller forwards, hopeless at judging the flight of the ball and trips over his own feet, scored at the piggery though so alls good.

Except that’s nonsense and you’re talking out your hole.  He’s had a shocker today, I’d hate to see the internet if Richard Gough has a bad game, he’d be the most useless cunt in the world and we’d be demanded Basil Boli to come back or some shite like that. 

he had a shocker today and cost us the game, he’s still out best defender by far. 

49 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Ah the same Kris Boyd that slated him for a performance against Motherwell earlier in the season?

Funny that he never started at home to Motherwell and we won 2-0 there with 10 men in the return game.

Boyd bang on with facts..

Have no idea what points you're trying and failing to make tbh.

Just now, GOAT said:

Except that’s nonsense and you’re talking out your hole.  He’s had a shocker today, I’d hate to see the internet if Richard Gough has a bad game, he’d be the most useless cunt in the world and we’d be demanded Basil Boli to come back or some shite like that. 

he had a shocker today and cost us the game, he’s still out best defender by far. 

What bit is nonsense 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just heard Boyd saying he struggles to think of a worse 90 mins from a Rangers CH.

He's not wrong.

"The worst 90 mins I can recall from a Rangers CH".

"School boy defending"

Bang on.

Did he no watch Kieran and the likes the past few year,agreed katic was piss poor right enough 

3 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Well you would know about talking bullshit, you already said he had a nightmare and cost us the game, try and keep up 👍

He did cost us the game, it doesn’t mean he’s shite and can’t jump or win headers as you claim.  He was shite and your post was shite. 

Just now, GOAT said:

He did cost us the game, it doesn’t mean he’s shite and can’t jump or win headers as you claim.  He was shite and your post was shite. 

He's been poor for weeks. 

If that was hellander this place would be in meltdown 

2 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Did he no watch Kieran and the likes the past few year,agreed katic was piss poor right enough 

Which game did kiernan play as badly and costly as that? 2 goals cost, balls passed out park, straight to opponents, missing the ball altogether, falling over etc etc. 

Kiernan was poor but which game specifically did he play a worse 90 minutes?

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He was rotten today. However i wouldn't write him off the way some are just now.

A month ago the Croatia manager suggested he could be involved in the international set up. Over a month ago he was heroic against our bighest rivals and scored the winner with a bullet header. He is a young guy with potential. 

I have do agree that Katic was poor today, but Goldson was also involved with both fuck ups, but get's away once again from much criticism for some reason.

I also think that Katic has been much more nervous when he makes an early mistake since Stevie started blaming him in after game pressers.

I hope for his own sake he is dropped before his confidence is fucked completely. 

I believe he will go on to be a very good player, but probably not with us. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I have do agree that Katic was poor today, but Goldson was also involved with both fuck ups, but get's away once again from much criticism for some reason.

I also think that Katic has been much more nervous when he makes an early mistake since Stevie started blaming him in after game pressers.

I believe he will go on to be a very good player, but probably not with us. 

Exactly. He is still very young. That's why i am so against how Gerrard has handled him.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Which game did kiernan play as badly and costly as that? 2 goals cost, balls passed out park, straight to opponents, missing the ball altogether, falling over etc etc. 

Kiernan was poor but which game specifically did he play a worse 90 minutes?

Can't believe you have to ask that

Archived