Help needed folks

Dan Deacon

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a few decent posters not posted in this thread yet and likely unaware, we need to make sure over the next few days it remains at the top of the page.

Admin is there any way to centrally @ batches of posters starting with the high post count ones to draw more attention?

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Quite a few decent posters not posted in this thread yet and likely unaware, we need to make sure over the next few days it remains at the top of the page.

Admin is there any way to centrally @ batches of posters starting with the high post count ones to draw more attention?

Good shout 👍

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not that I am aware of mate. Best thing to do is keep this thread near the top of page with the odd bump of the thread if required.

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Donation made.

Having lost young family members very close to me fairly recently I can understand what everyone will be going through here.

Thoughts are with you too, J.
Sorry to hear of the loss of your young family members recently.

10 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I have an idea...

@Zetland can we make some of the guys from the fund aware? 

Would that be okay? Even if some are unable to donate,  it would bring more attention? 

Noticed quite a few of the RM Erskine Fund members have already donated, STG.

2 hours ago, MisterC said:

Not that I am aware of mate. Best thing to do is keep this thread near the top of page with the odd bump of the thread if required.

I agree, we know from experience with the Erskine threads bumping it regularly works best. :thumbup:

Still good to raise the point @SeparateEntityMyArse we just need to keep an eye on it. 

£1120 now I see. 

25 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Just wanna say thanks again,  honestly overwhelmed with the support from this place,  we really are the people 

It’s the least we can do. Think of all the Bears you have helped with donations over the years.

Take care of yourself and your family.

27 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Just wanna say thanks again,  honestly overwhelmed with the support from this place,  we really are the people 

One thing about on here I've noticed in the 11 or so year is that although there's alot of bangers the stuff RM does for members is incredible. In fact not even RM, the stuff the members do for each other is superb. 

Archived