The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Massive story in Scottish football about bullying and coercion member clubs and the resident journalist is on here humouring himself with absolute drivel. 

“Journalist” 😂

Can't work as I'm furloughed.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brrrrr   brrrrrr    brrrrr

Ah hello, it's Pete here.

You do realise I've had millions of calls from our faithful fru and fru fans and they're telling me if you don't vote for this proposal they will boycott your poxy ground for the next 10 years.

So if you don't want to lose the gadzillions they spend at your gaff you need to vote this through.

Capiche.

Get it done.

Goodbye.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

17 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Brrrrr   brrrrrr    brrrrr

Ah hello, it's Pete here.

You do realise I've had millions of calls from our faithful fru and fru fans and they're telling me if you don't vote for this proposal they will boycott your poxy ground for the next 10 years.

So if you don't want to lose the gadzillions they spend at your gaff you need to vote this through.

Capiche.

Get it done.

Goodbye.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Is he cold? 🥶 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Surely that's 4 clubs now in the spl torpedoing this.

Rangers, Hearts, Sheep.

And the scum who I'm sure said they wanted the games to be played so will be happy to hold off 🤔😁

I think they will vote against it to try and run from the corruption allegations 

40 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not trying to noise anyone up. Someone made the random claim I'm 'on the payroll' and trying to figure which payroll I'm apparently on.

Everyone is saying for people to ignore you but can you just not ignore them? Every time I come into these threads to find out the latest in an important developing story you're constantly in the middle of shite playground tit for tat arguments. If you have a problem with someone saying you're on someone's payroll or anything else that in the grander scheme of things is irrelevant and pathetic to even register, never mind reply to just fucking PM or ignore them.

Constant fucking drivel derailing threads and craving the attention for whatever reason some people continue to feed you. 

And before you reply to this (and then four more posts thereafter repeating yourself) looking for proof of something I've claimed or suggested, twisting the narrative of the discussion like you do with everyone else just give it a rest for once eh?

37 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Can't work as I'm furloughed.

genuine question/s -

1. what's your take on all this - calling season as is with celtic declared winners, blocking our resolution / bullying and coercing other clubs for celtic's benefit etc

2. how many more Rangers minded journalists that you are aware of have been furloughed than those of a celtic persusion

3. Do you think you have been furloughed to stop you reporting on these issues

think some context needed here and to put an end to  the pettiness  which  is ruining  this thread

36 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

The fact Celtics historic child abuse hasn’t been investigated by the spfl  tells you just how fucking corrupt it is!!

What would be the point of that ,look at how the SFA investigation went ,only a full independent enquiry is required ,

2 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Everyone is saying for people to ignore you but can you just not ignore them? Every time I come into these threads to find out the latest in an important developing story you're constantly in the middle of shite playground tit for tat arguments. If you have a problem with someone saying you're on someone's payroll or anything else that in the grander scheme of things is irrelevant and pathetic to even register, never mind reply to just fucking PM or ignore them.

Constant fucking drivel derailing threads and craving the attention for whatever reason some people continue to feed you. 

And before you reply to this (and then four more posts thereafter repeating yourself) looking for proof of something I've claimed or suggested, twisting the narrative of the discussion like you do with everyone else just give it a rest for once eh?

Ironic that someone who has posted 85 times in over a decade on here makes a rare post to tell someone not to post.

1 minute ago, raging blue 1972 said:

genuine question/s -

1. what's your take on all this - calling season as is with celtic declared winners, blocking our resolution / bullying and coercing other clubs for celtic's benefit etc

2. how many more Rangers minded journalists that you are aware of have been furloughed than those of a celtic persusion

think some context needed here and to put an end to  the pettiness  which  is ruining  this thread

Number 2 is a very interesting question 👍

genuine question/s -

1. I've no real problem with the season being called as is. It's what's going to happen eventually as null and void isn't on the table.

2. I've no idea of who has been furloughed elsewhere but the company I work for there's seven of us work across our Rangers and celtic sites. (three on Rangers, four on celtic). Of those, there's currently one person on each site working while the rest have been furloughed.

3. No. I've not been furloughed to stop me reporting on those issues. The absolute collapse of ad revenues have led to sites losing ridiculous amounts of money and we (as well as staff for a number of other sites in the company covering English football, entertainment, TV and gaming) have also been furloughed to allow the company to minimise their overheads and get government support. Otherwise, we'd all simply be out of a job.

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

Where is the dude today? Come out come out wherever you are! You and your disgusting paymasters have been exposed for the rancid pile of shite you really are, no cunts telling me he's not on the payroll, in here trying to peddle their crap to good bears, get him jettisoned out of here immediately.

Fucking behave

10 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I think they will vote against it to try and run from the corruption allegations 

Bullying others to accept it. When this fails they then oppose it themselved and say it's a nonsense a club opposing it would pressurise others to accept it.

That's actually a level of sleekit right up their street.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Ironic that someone who has posted 85 times in over a decade on here makes a rare post to tell someone not to post.

How's it ironic? And where have I told you not to post? I've suggested you be the bigger man and ignore people - feel free to still post. My personal opinions, and from what I gather is overriding feedback from the vast majority of people in here, is that your irrelevant posts clog up the thread and distract from a constructive run of conversation and discussion. 

I would have guessed that my post count was actually way lower than 85. I'm genuinely on here most days to keep up to date with developing stories and catch up on general chat and news but very rarely engage in conversation. Most of the time due to work I don't have the time to reply or keep up to date with specific discussions so don't see the point in daily input.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

1. I've no real problem with the season being called as is. It's what's going to happen eventually as null and void isn't on the table.

2. I've no idea of who has been furloughed elsewhere but the company I work for there's seven of us work across our Rangers and celtic sites. (three on Rangers, four on celtic). Of those, there's currently one person on each site working while the rest have been furloughed.

3. No. I've not been furloughed to stop me reporting on those issues. The absolute collapse of ad revenues have led to sites losing ridiculous amounts of money and we (as well as staff for a number of other sites in the company covering English football, entertainment, TV and gaming) have also been furloughed to allow the company to minimise their overheads and get government support. Otherwise, we'd all simply be out of a job.

cheers  mate for that  though you didn't answer all my first question -

see that's a bit of context - ok most won't agree with your view on them being declared winners

Also what's your view then of  why null and void isn't on the table and if league can't be finished do you think that should be the solution 

just think giving straight answers will get a lot of people off your back mate as at times it does look like you're trolling

1 minute ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

How's it ironic? And where have I told you not to post? I've suggested you be the bigger man and ignore people - feel free to still post. My personal opinions, and from what I gather is overriding feedback from the vast majority of people in here, is that your irrelevant posts clog up the thread and distract from a constructive run of conversation and discussion. 

I would have guessed that my post count was actually way lower than 85. I'm genuinely on here most days to keep up to date with developing stories and catch up on general chat and news but very rarely engage in conversation. Most of the time due to work I don't have the time to reply or keep up to date with specific discussions so don't see the point in daily input.

As someone who is on here most days, you'll be well aware that regardless of what I post, there's always some who will have a greet about it.  Just look at the last 24 hours. I've been criticised for posting too much, not posting enough, replying too quickly and not replying quickly enough. For some, it's not the what but the who.

If folk want to make nonsense claims about me on a public forum, then they least they can do is have the courage to back it up. If not, I'll quite rightly be asking them to back it up.

cheers  mate for that  though you didn't answer all my first question -

see that's a bit of context - ok most won't agree with your view on them being declared winners

Also what's your view then of  why null and void isn't on the table and if league can't be finished do you think that should be the solution 

just think giving straight answers will get a lot of people off your back mate as at times it does look like you're trolling

I don't know enough about why the resolution was blocked yet to have a particular view on it. It may simply be down to a minor technicality so until I know a wee bit more about it, I'm loathe to jump in two-footed.

The accusations of bullying and coercing other clubs seems like there's a lot more to come, although given Robertson's postion on the SPFL board, this surely isn't something that has just came to light. These talks have been going on for weeks and one chairman criticised the 'self-interest' from certain clubs pushing these plans weeks ago.

Null and void isn't on the table because of the financial consequences. Rangers haven't even proposed it and are seemingly against it too. I dont think null and void should be the solution (although this isn't anything new)

Archived