Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Players for Dundee United and Raith rovers were tweeting about being champions last night. 

i seen that but their fucking idiots. 

The SPFL could still backtrack, keep our powder dry until they declare the lower leagues.  release anything now and you ive them a chance to escape accusations.

in saying that, a reconstruction group made up of the chairmen of 2 teams due to be relegated is as suspect as you can get. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

There will be more attention paid to what SG said than all the statements RFC Board have uttered 😉

Hopefully he’s done the ground work for a slow football news day (again) in the UK. Even tongue’n cheek don’t think there’s any doubt he carries far more media attention as a personality  than any football team North of the border:-)...👍

Just now, bluenoz said:

What are you saying? We should accept the resolution? It has already been proven that the money can be released without approving the resolution.

We should continue to press for an independent inquiry and a governance audit of the SPFL.

As rfc52 said earlier, the resolution doesn’t really affect us materially.

Any injunctive relief sought would tie up the practical ability to release money. 

4 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Not sure if their is anything in this but Rangers havent held back on twitter tweetinh the quotes from Gerrard from the sky interview. 

I look on this as a last throw of the dice. We are either keeping our powder dry or going for it.

This is poor.

9 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Will we play each other 4 times in a 14-16 team league season or will it be 2 times before a split then once. Then it would all kick off about who gets 2 of the Of games as home advantage. 

In 14 team league everyone plays everyone twice - top six split and play each other twice.

4 Old Firm games.

39 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Not sure if their is anything in this but Rangers havent held back on twitter tweetinh the quotes from Gerrard from the sky interview. 

I would assume we are keen to keep this simmering away. There’s more to come I’m sure.  Stuff like this keeps it from sliding.  

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Why would we legally fight the resolution? We put our own resolution up to offer financial relief to other clubs. Seeking interdict could put a number of clubs to the wall in direct contradiction to our actions over the previous week.

The resolution was based on a lie and to give the corrupt SPFL more power , Rangers FC made a statement claiming to have evidence to blow up the corrupt SPFL they have asked for an independent enquiry investigation, the suspensions of Dungcaster and McLellan. The only way to resolve this is through the courts and apply the pressure I couldn’t give a fuck about the rest of the Scottish clubs going to the wall. 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

In 14 team league everyone plays everyone twice - top six split and play each other twice.

4 Old Firm games.

That doesn't sound that bad tbf. Two teams up with no relegation and no champions. No winners, no losers.

13 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Why would we legally fight the resolution? We put our own resolution up to offer financial relief to other clubs. Seeking interdict could put a number of clubs to the wall in direct contradiction to our actions over the previous week.

Maybe because the whole thing was fucking rigged. The other clubs can go fuck themselves,who gave a toss about us 8 years ago? Your posts are getting more and more embarrassing, the spfl broke every rule in their own bent rule book but hey just roll over and let them shite on us again,no fucking thanks.

27 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

They do but a free week for teams won't stop them from pushing it through if they want it done. 

Spotted that 2 ,but they can take away the free week by Splitting fixtures over a number of days ,means they can have more TV games too ,wow ,can’t wait for Motherwell v Killie in a Thursday night 😂

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Maybe because the whole thing was fucking rigged. The other clubs can go fuck themselves,who gave a toss about us 8 years ago? Your posts are getting more and more embarrassing, the spfl broke every rule in their own bent rule book but hey just roll over and let them shite on us again,no fucking thanks.

There's no question it was rigged. It'd better work out with reconstruction, no relegation, no champions. Not quite null and void but its reasonable enough. 

1 minute ago, Beerbarrel said:

That doesn't sound that bad tbf. Two teams up with no relegation and no champions. No winners, no losers.

They’ll sell it to bottom clubs that more fixtures will ease pain of one or two less fixtures against us and them.

Say whatever you want about the SPFL and Lawwell but they’re 2 steps ahead of us at every turn.

Our rep on board carries zero weight or respect.

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I would assume we are keen to keep this simmering away. There’s more to come I’m sure.  Stuff like this keeps in from sliding.  

I tend to agree as I don't think they would want Gerrard to make those statements without having the ammo to back it up. Optimistic loyal.

Archived