Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McKissock said:

Since Saturday's statement, and even before then, I don't think that's ever been our board's target. Rightly or wrongly. Got to go after the bigger picture; the SPFL.

It's not just them though, it's also the SFA who do more to fuck us. One and the same in my mind all controlled by one man.

4 minutes ago, McKissock said:

Since Saturday's statement, and even before then, I don't think that's ever been our board's target. Rightly or wrongly. Got to go after the bigger picture; the SPFL.

Correct. If we are nasty enough, once u get spfl fixed then we pursue title stripping of our own.

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

I thought the vote was deciding our season was over not just the lower divisions. I reckon on the 23rd of April (think that's when UEFA meet) they will declare the season null and void. 

I think this resolution has allowed the SPFL board to declare the spl complete whenever they want, which will hand the tim’s the title

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He had this forum on strings for a couple of days,  truth is he knows fuck all, was just just guess work and stuff he had read on other platforms. 

Hibs sheep on side, statements coming, ahead of the curve ect was talking utter baws 

Tag him if you are calling him out imo

@esquire8 @Tiger Shaw wants a word mate. Says you are full of shit

2 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

I think this resolution has allowed the SPFL board to declare the spl complete whenever they want, which will hand the tim’s the title

Seen a thing they can't declare anything in the top league until UEFA have decided what is happening might be a load of push right enough. 

15 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You’ve been posting pish for days mate just taking stuff you’ve read other places on the internet and posting it here 😆

The tweet that said that most clubs were ready to agree to null and void and the tarriers, Dundee United and Raith were raging, you said aye theres some truth in it only for the same guy to back track a few minutes later, that’s when my suspicions where confirmed. 

@Dan Deacon

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Naw. Too many on here wetting their pants to see others proved wrong. 

Our board brought this to the table, no one else and got very publicy fucked off and lay the club open to sanction, far less the now ridicule by all comers, by not immediately following it up. The SPFL then very publicy proceed to secure their objective, totally ignoring us.

Those are the  facts as they stand as of now, not your speculation of what might be happening behind the scenes.

I can speculate that the board are now scurrying to back peddle and avoid sanction,  just as you can speculate that the board are busy behind the scenes building their case.  If what you say were true then it should have been built before they went public, otherwise they were acting irresponsibly..

The gaffers salvo today will build upon our statement 5 days ago. We are not being silent on this and I believe we are getting our ducks in a row for best impact. 

you can believe what you always believe- that we are a shower of shite from board to players. 

not the way I choose to support my team, you crack on though  👍 

but don’t expect to not be called out on some of your drivel. Cos it’s a forum you know 

23 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

If i was running the spfl i would certainly charge us. You cant be demanding suspensions and external inquiries with no apparent substance

I honestly don’t think they could get away with charging us, and for it to stand. Whether the SPFL, media or other pandering clubs choose to face it or not, when the evidence is clearly presented, it’s unequivocal.  The vote is entirely compromised with absolute transparent examples of foul play there for all to see.

That the SPFL have powered through with it all is utterly farcical, negligent and speaks to a Trumpian attitude of ‘fake-news/nothing to see here’.

They’ve bullied, coerced and bribed clubs into submission and ramrodded it through in jig-time to fit their agenda. But the proof is there.

I know it’s frustrating for people, but I honestly think many here need to calm down, breathe and let the club line up all it’s ducks.  Yesterday wasn’t the time for Rangers to make a statement- it would simply have been lost in the noise.  

And given we have so many spineless clubs and chairmen in this country, it looks like Rangers will be forging ahead with few allies. But be patient, it wasn’t all going to be resolved in just a few hours last night. 

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's not just them though, it's also the SFA who do more to fuck us. One and the same in my mind all controlled by one man.

Sure, but this is the only situation where we've seemingly been able to expose it in public. (or they've managed to expose themselves). In the past it's always been circumstantial or evidence that amounts to that private eye article which in isolation means very little. 

I keep reading we are going to get the SPFL sorted and that is what we are really wanting, well I have no problem with that. 

What I have a problem with is how are we going to do that????

Until someone can post the answer to that then I believe the good statement about the whistleblower seems to be just that, a statement.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I keep reading we are going to get the SPFL sorted and that is what we are really wanting, well I have no problem with that. 

Until someone can post the answer to that then I believe the good statement about the whistleblower seems to be just that, a statement.

Doubt you'll get the answer in here.

Now STFU and stop being sensible.

:tu:

11 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Seen a thing they can't declare anything in the top league until UEFA have decided what is happening might be a load of push right enough. 

They cant declare the top league without UEFA's say so but they seem pretty confident that will be passed by them on the 23rd.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

There’s nothing we can do  to stop anything mate but we should be pressing for all titles not to be recognised as official, we could do that.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Reconstruction is a cert to happen imo.

Hearts and Hamilton already on board, i suspect Motherwell too, 

If any club advises that likely to say no their name will be leaked and the pressure they’ll be put under will be incredible.

I would back against it happening, don't think it has much of a chance of happening. Would we be against it happening? 

Not so sure that's what Sky signed up for instead of 4 old firms only 2 now and being replaced with Ayr United V us or the tarriers. 

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We're doing fuck all mate. 

As has been the case with this board - all talk and no action. 

Everyone runs rings round us - because they can.

Look at Elite as the latest in a long, long list of examples. . "We're not paying you the £3m you are owed - away and fuck yourselves". 

We are easy meat. A soft touch. And everyone knows it. And Ashley has just played with us for years. 

Archived