Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is pretty big, however we need to break the habit of a lifetime and act/follow up that statement IMMEDIATELY, 

It's too big to just let slide.

Our next move (the plan B mentioned) should be a team of good lawyers blowing this corrupt cabal to bits and an immediate resolution/motion of no faith in the SPFL.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

C0526C98-B5A4-411F-8AE7-6A4C6B4767CC.jpeg

Yep, that was the standout for me too. No surprise in the slightest. We’re emerging as the good guys, the longer and the more desperate the cabal goes on.

And re your post on the other thread, I agree that, as a realist, they were strong favourites to win the league and, if we’d kept chucking points away, we would have had no one to blame but ourselves for second place.

But they were even stronger favourites after 88 minutes at Fir Park in 2005.

Sport, by its very nature, cannot be settled on probability.

8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

This is pretty big, however we need to break the habit of a lifetime and act/follow up that statement IMMEDIATELY, 

It's too big to just let slide.

Our next move (the plan B mentioned) should be a team of good lawyers blowing this corrupt cabal to bits and an immediate resolution/motion of no faith in the SPFL.

I really don’t think we will get a better chance than now to force a change. The club must go for this!! What are they going to do? It’s not like we’re playing any time soon!!

8 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I really don’t think we will get a better chance than now to force a change. The club must go for this!! What are they going to do? It’s not like we’re playing any time soon!!

Agreed there won't be a better time to go after them. 

They are trying to railroad this through and clubs surely can see the corruption now. 

A vote of no confidence and a clear out should be next on the agenda after this is done 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Agreed there won't be a better time to go after them. 

They are trying to railroad this through and clubs surely can see the corruption now. 

A vote of no confidence and a clear out is needed. 

Imagine it mate!! 

playing again in a league that isn’t fucking corrupt and with refs who don’t week in week out make “honest” mistakes against us!! 

I’m hoping that now king has stepped down, and i’d imagine can’t be punished in anyway, he’s the one pushing all this!! Tbh I don’t care who is but that’s just my thoughts!!

For me it has to be concerning  that the future of Scottish  football  is in the hands of a group of individuals  which Barry Hearn  cast serious doubt over their  level of competency  to run the game.

Instead it chooses to pursue a course to appease the supporters of one club and their pursuit of a farcical,  tainted ten in a row even at the cost of Scottish  Football itself.

Absolutely disgraceful and verging on the moronic  IMO 

New setup is needed entirely. This whole SPFL setup was conducted when we were a fucked over. Liewell slipped in with Doncaster and MacLennan and took over the game. Scrap the whole SPFL and start again with a far more democratic system. Break away if necessary.

Archived