Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

😂

In all honesty I think it will be a continuation of Hagi in the narrow inside right position with Kent continuing to play his half winger half 10 role. Boring.

I really hope not. Just be a waste of hagi.

He's a natural no 10 , SG needs to let him play centrally. 

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Another numpty with the Tav stats :lol: how many of the 17 goals were penalties? 

His assists, all the does is just cross the ball first chance he get's he hits about 15 crosses a game, if 2 in every 30 crosses is a goal that doesn't make him good at crossing a ball.

Majority of the time it is only Alfredo or Defoe in the box, with about 4 opposition players. 

If he hits 15 a game, gets 2 every 30 crosses in those circumstances that is a good return. 

One in 40 balls from corners result in a goal in the top leagues in Europe, and that is with more than one body to aim for. 

39 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yep. Should be a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-1-1. Need to stretch the pitch as much as possible too to leave him with space in the middle.

Giant waste of money if he’s stuck as an inside forward with no width.

Even a 4-1-3-2 

we dominate the ball so much at home even having 2 defensive mids seems a bit silly, we have the ball around the edge of the box enough so extra body in the box gives opposition an extra problem 

10 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Majority of the time it is only Alfredo or Defoe in the box, with about 4 opposition players. 

If he hits 15 a game, gets 2 every 30 crosses in those circumstances that is a good return. 

One in 40 balls from corners result in a goal in the top leagues in Europe, and that is with more than one body to aim for. 

Why does no-one ever demand the other stats of Tav? like the amount of times he's caught out of position, the amount of times he gives the ball away, the amount of times his crosses find no-one, the amount of times he's caught sleeping, the amount of goals he costs us?

20 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Michael has been out in the sun too long and is feeling the effects, ginger bastard 

David Edgar and Ian Hogg ripping him on HandH, also a little Hagi interview.

51 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Why does no-one ever demand the other stats of Tav? like the amount of times he's caught out of position, the amount of times he gives the ball away, the amount of times his crosses find no-one, the amount of times he's caught sleeping, the amount of goals he costs us?

You questioned his attacking stats, that's what I responded to. 

The amount he's out of position? 

Would you prefer we played with the fullbacks not attacking at all, or do you expect him to be in two places at once? 

6 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Tav is awful mate. I've no idea how anyone can continually defend him. 

Barasic has miles more ability the only problem with him is his heart/confidence. It's meantal rather than to do with ability - likewise Aribo - the talent isn't in doubt.

Nonsense , Barisic contributes nowhere near the amount of a fit Tav , agree with your last part tho he is a shitebag 

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I really hope not. Just be a waste of hagi.

He's a natural no 10 , SG needs to let him play centrally. 

If he’s as good as I’m reading  surely he can operate 30 yards wider than his preferred position 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Only 30 yards from his goal line. 

I mind Alnwick put in a fine display in at full back the first ten minutes at parkheed wance 😂, was out heading balls for shys etc , mind thinking gonny be a fucking long wan the day 😂ended up 4/5 😩😩

5 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Goldson is hilariously overrated by some on here, but who the fuck said he was at Cuellar's level?! 😂😂

Cuellar was special, I think it was pre-season against Chelsea and I thought wow what a player we have here for 2.3million....I was gutted when we sold him to fucking villa 

17 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I mind Alnwick put in a fine display in at full back the first ten minutes at parkheed wance 😂, was out heading balls for shys etc , mind thinking gonny be a fucking long wan the day 😂ended up 4/5 😩😩

Spent a good 80 minutes of that using their WiFi instead of watching the game. 

Archived