SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Our captain and Alfredo would be gutted for sure 

You are right though . Hardly any of them probably even noticed 

I’ve stood up for Tav continuously on here but after scurrying off park at Tynecastle i can’t do it anymore.

Before Covid he should’ve been one of First  emptied. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’ve stood up for Tav continuously on here but after scurrying off park at Tynecastle i can’t do it anymore.

They’re all the same when it comes to losing tbh, frustrating as fuck seeing them all get away as fast as possible

Still nothing from the club it seems, I believe it was Robertson who was on record as saying “we won’t be found wanting“ well we’re certainly waiting!!

Is that it? Do we just accept a rigged vote to allow them an awarded title?

The Auchinleck Talbot Chairman has  resigned.

I wonder what untraceable telephone calls went on between him and Petrie  and the SPFL  controllers to rule out their previously agreed null and void position reached at all  the clubs ruling body committee meeting .

The minutes of which were  subsequently shredded.

His club were sitting second top but when you took the average points per game ratio ,hey presto...they were top and could be declared Champions effectively robbing Kilwinning Rangers,the leaders of the  default title.

If it had been the Premier league with us at the top with the mhanksin second place,and if it benefiied them, you can bet  the same shifty footwork would have been employed...in the interests of Sporting Integrity of course....

14 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Stood tall and lead us to a memorable European win with our backs against the wall 2-0 down...

that was 1 game against european opponents  not sure he has the strength to  fight against the spfl hammer throwers

1 minute ago, billscott said:

that was 1 game against european opponents  not sure he has the strength to  fight against the spfl hammer throwers

This is the thing though, can a team that can handle hammer throwers week in week out - raise their game to compete with some of Europe's best?

1 minute ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

This is the thing though, can a team that can handle hammer throwers week in week out - raise their game to compete with some of Europe's best?

Exactly.

It's why we're looking at Ferguoson/Dykes, IMO. 

Squad rotation: A) Beat the bus parking hammer throwers - B) Enjoy football against positive playing real footballers

53 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Fucking popcorn teeth claiming they suffered most cause of the season stoppage.

Eh NO! I  think you might find the dead and grieving relatives have suffered more!!!!

Their victimhood knows no bounds.

I couldn’t imagine the embarrassment I would have even being slightly associated with that club.

Gerrard and his staff have built a decent football team. Job not done, of course, as they have won nothing.

Exceeded my expectations in Europe but the 10 man hammer thrower defense we still find hard to overcome. I have confidence that we can beat most teams in a game of football.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Gerrard and his staff have built a decent football team. Job not done, of course, as they have won nothing.

Exceeded my expectations in Europe but the 10 man hammer thrower defense we still find hard to overcome. I have confidence that we can beat most teams in a game of football.

Barcelona-Training-Session.jpg

31 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Sadly he will be our captain again next season , that in itself is a frightening thought

Lennon is a  proven  master at exploiting what has  worked to his  and his club's distinct advantage to further squeeze melodrama out of it and get personal  victimhood or sufferance into the agenda.

Almost as comical and outrageous as Liewell's  grandstanding assertion at the EGM that 'his club can find no evidence of wrongdoing within the SPFL' .

But plenty of chicanery and telephone calls  with no dangerous paper trails..eh,Peter?

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Sadly he will be our captain again next season , that in itself is a frightening thought

Tav is not a captain is the sense that others in the past were. But he is the best option that we have. Looks to drive the team forward and his spirit cannot be doubted. Sometimes looks short in ability but he puts in some wicked crosses. Did his bit when asked to take penalties and overall did rather well.

A steal at 200k.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Tav is not a captain is the sense that others in the past were. But he is the best option that we have. Looks to drive the team forward and his spirit cannot be doubted. Sometimes looks short in ability but he puts in some wicked crosses. Did his bit when asked to take penalties and overall did rather well.

A steal at 200k.

can't argue with some of that . Overall a loser in every sense of the word . This one is for another thread though

33 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Definitely not a captain.

I've said in a previous post, we'll get absolutely nowhere  until Gerrard  himself installs a  mean , nasty streak  in his management style and makes positive changes to how he manages.

A first positive step would be to take the captaincy off Tav immediately  and give it to someone who on the pitch rips who will rip the arse of the underperformers and hiders (Jack?)

1 hour ago, Amato said:

Not even suffered the most from a football point of view. What a twat. Although by saying that is he admitting they haven't been able to prove they were actually deserved winners? (Hence their supposed "suffering"?) 

Love playing the victim card

32 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Their victimhood knows no bounds.

I couldn’t imagine the embarrassment I would have even being slightly associated with that club.

You wouldn’t have any embarrassment mate.

They appear to breed it out of them.

Which is why they show no signs of letting up.

24 minutes ago, Bear from Carnbroe said:

A first positive step would be to take the captaincy off Tav immediately  and give it to someone who on the pitch rips who will rip the arse of the underperformers and hiders (Jack?)

We dont have a genuine central defensive midfielder other than perhaps Polster which is strange how he has not been given an opportunity  to play in what is his genuine position as I am told given the lack of options we have in this position. 

Would still make bringing in another CDM and captain  a priority along with a proper centre forward  , then if there is enough budget left perhaps look at luxuries like Hagi 

Club1872  have demonstrated what we are up against facing a tarrier led media who don't care if they are found out to be liars. Ditto SPFL.

Getting a fair field of play must be our goal. Unless we do then our players will continue to be sent off, booked, suspended for no reason. Compliant officer earning their crust. 

A compromise will work as well as it did for Chamberlain. 

Time to tear the whole edifice down. 

Just now, southcoastbear said:

We dont have a genuine central defensive midfielder other than perhaps Polster which is strange how he has not been given an opportunity  to play in what is his genuine position as I am told given the lack of options we have in this position. 

Would still make bringing in another CDM a priority along with a proper centre forward  , then if there is enough budget left perhaps look at luxuries like Hagi 

Still think we missed McCrorie in a lot of the games we dropped points in. We need someone who flies in to tackles and shields the back line in certain games , where teams are trying to hit us on the break. 

Archived