SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

Just now, magic8ball said:

Little restrained ,it’s fenian scum we are talking about ,milk fuck out a dry cow those cunts 

I have no idea why I thought that mate, it was extremely naive of me. Certainly a lesson learned. Absolute scum. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

If they ain’t mocking it then sure as shite if bears had done the same the headlines would say so 

Thought we were on lockdown and no meeting up ,Surely there should be fixed penalty notices fired out to each and every one of those rat catching soap dodging cunts 

Forget the fixed penalty and go to 10 years torture followed by execution. Scum of the planet. 

42 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have no idea why I thought that mate, it was extremely naive of me. Certainly a lesson learned. Absolute scum. 

I learned my lesson last year when they had their open bus parade ,anything goes and everything allowed by authority ,wouldn’t surprise me if they got special dispensation for a street party this year 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fucking scum seem to be mocking all the Coronavirus deaths. 

They are lower than a snakes belly. 

2919AC56-64D6-49F2-A7B7-65588CA1D5D9.png

Come on lets be fair .. tarriers have limited education and in breeding damages the brain. 

This sort of behaviour is quite normal for these types 

No damage to Ibrox yesterday .I would imagine much of this are scum bags like Ewan Grahame ,hawking himself off to any newspaper, with little stories of GIFUY Rangers 

Whatever it takes with Scotland’s infested media 

They have absolutely no shame.

They are celebrating this 'title' like it was legitimately won on the field. Their arrogance has come to the fore again and I hope it shows our players what we are up against.

They expect to be given everything and will celebrate like it's the sweetest victory, which to them i guess it is in a way. They have been handed a title they didn't have to compete to the end to get, like other highlighted 'victories'. I hope that seeing them celebrate at a time families are mourning, where life has changed for most people and where their moral compass has been shown to be how it truly is, gives our players the motivation to put those bastards back in their place once football resumes. 

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No damage to Ibrox yesterday .I would imagine much of this are scum bags like Ewan Grahame ,hawking himself off to any newspaper, with little stories of GIFUY Rangers 

Whatever it takes with Scotland’s infested media 

Shame the 'Scottish media' won't report on lock ins the bastards were having on Monday night. Did a delivery to a pub on st Vincent's street who were saying they weren't but clearly were.

Country is a cesspit.

Coffin dances during the worst pandemic in our lifetimes

Hanging blow up dolls from stadiums mocking suicide

Breaking into Stadiums during a nationwide lockdown

Covering up child abuse spanning decades.

Some rap sheet they have.

11 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They will be claiming a trophy for each one and jap eyes will make sure it happens.

31 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That’s the reality mate, but the Scottish fenian media spin it to make them out like the good guys 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Aye but EBT’s.......

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Abusing women on line (The Greys, girl from H&H)

Not to mention their hygiene issues.

10 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fucking scum seem to be mocking all the Coronavirus deaths. 

They are lower than a snakes belly. 

2919AC56-64D6-49F2-A7B7-65588CA1D5D9.png

So much wrong with that article in presentation, before you get to what it’s about.

They’re flouting lockdown - but it’s described as ‘party time’.

It’s a ‘boozy celebration’ - ah, not deliberately breaking social distancing rules then?

’The Hoops’ - so we’re descending into jokey, fanzine vernacular to appeal to the lowest common denominator and, of course, deflect from a serious issue by not using the proper name more than they have to.

Seems to me they’re bragging, rather than complaining.

Should have just said:

’Cellik fans flout lockdown restrictions - what are you going to do about it?’

2 hours ago, HG5 said:

So much wrong with that article in presentation, before you get to what it’s about.

They’re flouting lockdown - but it’s described as ‘party time’.

It’s a ‘boozy celebration’ - ah, not deliberately breaking social distancing rules then?

’The Hoops’ - so we’re descending into jokey, fanzine vernacular to appeal to the lowest common denominator and, of course, deflect from a serious issue by not using the proper name more than they have to.

Seems to me they’re bragging, rather than complaining.

Should have just said:

’Cellik fans flout lockdown restrictions - what are you going to do about it?’

Post of the morning mate . Nailed it with this . These redtops are nothing but alternative bheast views . Everyone of them 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Post of the morning mate . Nailed it with this . These ragtops are nothing but alternative bheast views . Everyone of them 

Cheers mate👍

You have to wonder what these pricks have to do before the tone gets any stronger than: 

‘Look at those cheeky hoops fans - what are they like?’

With the hidden message:

’But DO look - we’re rubbing your fuckin’ noses in it’.

24 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Abusing women on line (The Greys, girl from H&H)

Not to mention their hygiene issues.

Chucking a brick through a bus window injuring a child too.

It's like a greatest hit list of pond life

Does anyone think our board will continue to pursue Doncaster and the rest or is this the end of the road? 

I suppose it kept us all amused for a few weeks but I feel let down once again IF we just forget about it all. Obviously I hope I am wrong, but the silence is making me get negative vibes.

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Shame the 'Scottish media' won't report on lock ins the bastards were having on Monday night. Did a delivery to a pub on st Vincent's street who were saying they weren't but clearly were.

Country is a cesspit.

Something popped up on my feed with a link to the Rhebel about an incident at one of their shite holes in the gallowgate ,

didn’t click it but went back to look for it later and it was gone ,pic of police outside the place at dusk ,should be enough to have the the licence removed ,in fact turn it back to the way things were back in the day in Glasgow ,declare the whole area “dry” 

just think a pub closed for 8 weeks the beer would be very apt for a tainted title ,beer will be tainted as fuck too 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Does anyone think our board will continue to pursue Doncaster and the rest or is this the end of the road? 

I suppose it kept us all amused for a few weeks but I feel let down once again IF we just forget about it all. Obviously I hope I am wrong, but the silence is making me get negative vibes.

I so much hope that you are wrong but with every passing day and no statement from the board my spirits sink a little bit more.

Don't understand it as this is the best opportunity we have ever had to strike back at the cabal.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It kept some amused on here , most of us knew they were going to do what they always do , fuck all.

This board are interested in season ticket money , fuck all else matters......

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think they will ,they know just aswell as we do that we are playing with one hand tied behind our backs with this shower in charge ,And will want rid ,They will also know just like we knew that the vote was always going to fail ,

Ideally we would have liked a few more to vote with us ,but 13 votes does leave a cloud over the SPFL board and we now know that there are enough people unhappy with the amateurish set up that change is needed 

Archived