SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

On 28/06/2020 at 17:16, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Some give them less credit than deserved when they do well, even hating them as much as the other mob (presumed to be Liewell and his paedo protectors).

Change the record eh .In four years ,you never once had a peep at anything I had to say .Now you seem to be stalking my every post .I rarely read yours now 
Our board are a disgrace .No matter what you say .I will stick with that and nothing any pro board supporter will change that .

You probably will want to reply as you are never wrong .It still won’t make a blind bit of difference to me 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eejay the dj said:

Change the record eh .In four years ,you never once had a peep at anything I had to say .Now you seem to be stalking my every post .I rarely read yours now 
Our board are a disgrace .No matter what you say .I will stick with that and nothing any pro board supporter will change that .

You probably will want to reply as you are never wrong .It still won’t make a blind bit of difference to me 

I'm always wrong. 

Carry on lads 

On 28/06/2020 at 21:31, GM63 said:

I respect and understand your position, having loathed the (un)dignified silences of the past decade and being particularly disappointed with the clubs response to the blatant racism shown to Morelos from the press, referees and footballing authorities, I see your point completely.

In this scenario though the onerous plodding of our past seems to be just that, not one club (as far as I have seen) has commented on the Hearts & PT action prior to the papers being submitted to the courts - missives via the press from a club like no other excepted- I just feel this may be a turning point, we have very recently forthrightly and robustly challenged the authorities and predictably were ignored and derided by them and the press.

I care not for Hearts or any other team, but this case may expose some truths about Scottish Footballs maladministration and we may well have a decades worth of evidence to impart, if our dossier is drawn in then the doors are open to other evidence that shows a biased shambolic maladministration that cannot be defended.  

I hope I’m right and Sir I hope you are wrong, either way no hard feelings.

Sorry mate .I’m over in Malaga .I would love to be wrong too but I’m not wrong about this board .The sane hypocrites will be shown up middle of next season .I have no doubts .

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Cost me an absolute fortune .Shower of useless bastards 

Got them on on at least 10 accas that look good for coming up .Must be the biggest capitulation for years .Sad thing is .They were only 1/7 on when I was taking them .
Those players clearly want that boss sacked  ala Morenio few years back with Chelsea 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Got them on on at least 10 accas that look good for coming up .Must be the biggest capitulation for years .Sad thing is .They were only 1/7 on when I was taking them .
Those players clearly want that boss sacked  ala Morenio few years back with Chelsea 

Ffs mate 10?😂😂

At that price of argue that you almost deserve it (just too short). Portuguese league I think is shite for bets, games like tonight where bento a should be winning and end up beat (after dominating) 

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Ffs mate 10?😂😂

At that price of argue that you almost deserve it (just too short). Portuguese league I think is shite for bets, games like tonight where bento a should be winning and end up beat (after dominating) 

Christmas time Tam.They we’re beating most teams back then .Can’t believe they have fucked up so much .There is always one ,even when the one looked a certainty 😔

They did the same at weekend losing a lead in last 5 minutes to a defeat 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Christmas time Tam.They we’re beating most teams back then .Can’t believe they have fucked up so much .There is always one ,even when the one looked a certainty 😔

Ahh ok I get you l, thought it was match betting and wondered why you’d put them on so many coupons 😂😂

aye that’s shite tbf, watched them a few games and it’s the same story, dominate but can’t finish games off 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Ahh ok I get you l, thought it was match betting and wondered why you’d put them on so many coupons 😂😂

aye that’s shite tbf, watched them a few games and it’s the same story, dominate but can’t finish games off 

Pass teams to death with powder puff players up front .I was counting my winnings too weeks ago 😂😂🤔😢bastards 

31 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Court case was meant to start today but has been delayed until tomorrow due to "extensive talks between the parties".

Compensation agreement here we go :pipe:

Compensation from whom ?

SPFL don’t have the money 

45 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Court case was meant to start today but has been delayed until tomorrow due to "extensive talks between the parties".

If so, these spfl bastards keep on getting off the hook....

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

If so, these spfl bastards keep on getting off the hook....

Just my opinion but I think those advising Hearts/Thistle have been clever in making this all about violations of company law. SPFL are putting all their money on it being a football matter that ought to be handled by the SFA. If the judge takes the view that his court is the correct place to hear matters of law then the SPFL may just fold at that point. They have so much that they do not want to hear aired in open court.

4 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Where did you read they were in extensive talks mate? 

It was on twitter but this site isn't letting me link anything or attach any screenshots to the post now. Makes sense why it was pushed back 24+ hours.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Just my opinion but I think those advising Hearts/Thistle have been clever in making this all about violations of company law. SPFL are putting all their money on it being a football matter that ought to be handled by the SFA. If the judge takes the view that his court is the correct place to hear matters of law then the SPFL may just fold at that point. They have so much that they do not want to hear aired in open court.

That’s an opinion I share. Hearts and Thistle have been shafted big time. Our dossier, I think, indicated that maladministration and potential breaches of company law. That then takes it away from being a football matter. Our dossier will be central to the case and I suspect we may have provided more information. As our statement said “The status quo cannot hold”

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

If the SPFL lose this then it's pretty much bye bye SPFL. Scottish Football will be ruined for years to come while it sorts itself out again.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

It got moved a few days ago and I can’t see anything to say what the reasons are but the delay seems to coincide with Doncaster’s ill advised begging letter. 

Dont know if that’s it for sure obviously and it could very well be desperation from the SPFL to compensate the two clubs. 

There is both media and public access to this case tomorrow. Those requesting media access (audio only) must provide proof that they are a bona fide journalist. Which rules out the tabloids I would imagine.

Public can come in and take a seat. Presumably social distancing will restrict the numbers.

55 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

SPFL do have money. The clubs money. To do with as they please. 

They certainly don’t have the money hearts & partick thistle are looking for.

And the clubs will not consent to compensating them at their expense

Archived