SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

From jambo kickback

The SPFL letter is a circular to all clubs saying that despite requests they cannot inform the clubs what their defences are on Wed. That's correct but he is implying that Hearts / Partick have made their action public. All Court Petitions are posted public documents, the mans a clown. He needs to watch out as he is drifting into defamation territory.

Only reason we found out what they were doing was through the courts. Doncaster lying through his arse again. His begging for clubs to join Dundee Utd, Raith and Cove in attempting to try win screams desperation.

More and more confident the further this goes the two clubs will be settled out of court.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Reckon they will lose out on a good few quid if the first OF game is behind closed doors ,not just that fixture but it could have a huge bearing on season ticket sales ,

When we came back in the league they had a huge surge in season tickets ,2 games against us was a nice selling point ,if they were forced to play BCD for one of their games against us It will take thousands off their sales,

image.gif.005cf4b49440e03114caf17e4c1619fb.gif

More from hearts forum

All I would say is we should be thankful that the SPFL are continuing to show significant incompetence. The court will take a very dim view of any correspondence about a court case before it goes to Court or in fact when its in Court.

I would be amazed if any defending QC would sanction any pre Court correspondence. The last thing they want is Lord Clark being unimpressed.

25 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Only one from the whole of social media to leak it? 🤔

This bloke has made a cunt of it in the past, is this gen?

Edit: Joe Black, not you...

4 minutes ago, Clunge said:

He’s just a wee Twitter cunt that posts controversial shit and at first we all buy it, as time goes on you see how full of shit he really is.  Its not worth listening to folk like this tbh, better waiting for official statements etc 

5 minutes ago, Clunge said:

Nothing out there from anyone else and journos who say they have seen it say nothing. Only keeps reposting the same sketchy screenshot. Might be genuine but isn't looking likely.

12 minutes ago, Malvern said:

That rule is already being written.

I genuinely think it will be at ibrox and the excuse will be that we didn't finish this season's fixtures and the last game was at there midden.

6 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

I genuinely think it will be at ibrox and the excuse will be that we didn't finish this season's fixtures and the last game was at there midden.

They will say the fixtures had to be random because ................................. Insert any excuse you like 

I personally can't be arsed even talking about this case now . We all know what is going to happen . Even if it's some sort of win in court . I can still see them squirming out of all of this .

It is just what we are all used to now , in this corrupt little land 

31 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Sporting integrity at it's finest. We didn't finish last years fixtures so the next one has to be Ibrox however we will happily give the scum the title as the season is finished.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

celtic and Rangers derby delay hopes dashed as Neil Lennon's fan return solution ruled out

SPFL secretary Iain Blair insists holding derby matches back until supporters can attend is not possible.

League secretary Iain Blair insists the Glasgow rivals will meet in the first round of Premiership fixtures even if stadiums remain empty.

Parkhead boss Neil Lennon sparked hope the derby matches could be delayed until coronavirus restrictions on mass gatherings had been sufficiently eased.

The idea was backed by midfielder Callum McGregor, who floated the notion of several meetings in just a few weeks towards the season's end.

But Blair has asserted the SPFL have deemed the reshuffle unfeasible.

He told BBC Sportsound : "It wouldn't have been possible for us to do it.

"The first one has to be somewhere between round one and round 11 and when you look at international and European dates there are only around four dates you can put it in.

"You wouldn't want to open the season with it due to celtic being presented with the flag. I don't think that is the best time to have an intense derby.

"It will be somewhere between games two and 11, the second one will be on the second of January and I have no idea when the third one will be but it will be before fixture 33."

I think that's gamesmanship tbh ... he can confidently say on one hand we won't move it (to keep some folk happy) whilst knowing there's a plot to have it game 11 (to keep others happy) meaning if it's game 11, the fans will be back (or a good chance of it)

If you believe the reports, obviously. 

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I think that's gamesmanship tbh ... he can confidently say on one hand we won't move it (to keep some folk happy) whilst knowing there's a plot to have it game 11 (to keep others happy) meaning if it's game 11, the fans will be back (or a good chance of it)

If you believe the reports, obviously. 

Said that earlier mate, I reckon that is spot on 👍

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Reckon they will lose out on a good few quid if the first OF game is behind closed doors ,not just that fixture but it could have a huge bearing on season ticket sales ,

When we came back in the league they had a huge surge in season tickets ,2 games against us was a nice selling point ,if they were forced to play BCD for one of their games against us It will take thousands off their sales,

No it wont, not when in their mind its the 10iar season

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

No it wont, not when in their mind its the 10iar season

Well plenty chat going round that season tickets sales ain’t doing fantastic,I know what your saying about 10iar season ,but why would they be rushing out to get a ticket for what would be half of what they are after (games against us) and pay full price when they can wait a few months and get what the game they can actually attend for a fair bit less ,

If they are still looking good for 10iar when the crowds come back at capacity level they will no doubt sell out ,but that’s a lot of lost revenue between now and then 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I personally can't be arsed even talking about this case now . We all know what is going to happen . Even if it's some sort of win in court . I can still see them squirming out of all of this .

It is just what we are all used to now , in this corrupt little land 

I’m thinking along the same lines as you ,even a defeat they will still squirm out of it ,manufacture a story along the way to make them look like the victim to remain in control 

Brass neck shameless cunts to a man ,typical of tarrier mentality 

Archived