SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Mulraney is the most bitter tarrier cunt I’ve ever had the displeasure of listening to. 

See if you had someone impartial and look beyond his obvious leanings the owner of ALLOA is running Scottish football. Come on tae fuck 😂

If the court decides the SFA should be arbitrator in the current Hearts / Thistle issue then the owner of a club who voted to relegate them is at the helm of the the body deciding if its fair or not.

Even for scottish football that's incredible.

5 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Once the Hearts/Thistle case is concluded I cannot imagine a no confidence vote failing to pass. SPFL, in their current incarnation, are doomed.

The covid resolution is more or less a confidence in the SPFL board vote.

Petrie steps down on health reasons.

Mulraney takes over.

This next step wouldn’t be surprising.

Lawwell becomes Vice President.

Petrie can’t come back for health reasons.

Mulraney steps aside and Lawwell gets the top job. 

The fenian bastards are at it.

8 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Mulraney takes over.

Agreed. They are shifting the seats with the hope that they win tomorrow and the matter is referred to the SFA. I doubt that it will be. Company law matters can only be heard in court. This is their last throw of the dice.

33 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Of course they do.  It's called "Succession Planning".  Who's the Deputy Vice?

Yes I know mate, it is well planned by Liewell no doubt about that.

Not sure on your last bit, but nearly certainly a tarrier. :pipe:

45 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think you are one continuing to be pathetic .Does it make you feel good been condescending all the time .And correcting spelling errors .Ffs that is the sign of a cunt being desperate to belittle someone 

I’m happy that many bears still like what I have to say .Now if you insist on the last word .Crack on .I’m on the beach in Malaga ,while you run the show back in Glasgow on RM 🌝

You’re in Malaga mate? First I’ve heard of this 

15 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Mulraney takes over.

Lawwell will never need to officially take the top job. He would then be the boss of himself :pipe:

20 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Mulraney takes over.

capo di tutti capo 

56 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Mulraney is the most bitter tarrier cunt I’ve ever had the displeasure of listening to. 

See if you had someone impartial and look beyond his obvious leanings the owner of ALLOA is running Scottish football. Come on tae fuck 😂

Most football people outside this twisted little Country would probably be  using any media friends to draw attention to all of it .For some reason we either have no friends or we just don’t fancy getting involved at this point 

Media can connect to the proceedings live and public access is by audio only. A link for that is available on the Court of Session website.

Apparently there’s a link tomorrow for this court case, tried to find it on the Scottish courts website but no luck, thinking might have to wait tomorrow for it to appear. 

9 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Media can connect to the proceedings live and public access is by audio only. A link for that is available on the Court of Session website.

Apparently there’s a link tomorrow for this court case, tried to find it on the Scottish courts website but no luck, thinking might have to wait tomorrow for it to appear. 

Got to say I'm surprised at this, Really hoping this transparency has Big Peter and The SPFL spooked.

13 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Guaranteed to crash. 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Apart from Doncasters crazy letter to the clubs they have been awfully quiet. 

Forgot about that letter tbh, Didn't Hearts/Thistle say they were going to seek legal advice on that letter, Don't suppose there's any news on that or have I missed it ?

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Forgot about that letter tbh, Didn't Hearts/Thistle say they were going to seek legal advice on that letter, Don't suppose there's any news on that or have I missed it ?

Me neither. Maybe it will raise its head tomorrow hopefully

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Might be part of the case tomorrow, another nail in the SPFL’s coffin. Hopefully 👍

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

10 steps ahead mate .It’s like Godfather ,goodfellas and Sopranos all rolled into one 😂

For sure Liewell has it well sorted. 

Imagine just for a moment if in court tomorrow the judge told the SPFL that the Dundee vote was received and has to stand as a no. :pipe:  

PS I am sure nothing will get that far tomorrow but it would be a great moment if it could happen. :boughy:

Archived