Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

15 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He’s a good player but I’m sure his contract is expiring so won’t be a loan 

Remember they gave Kent a big contract then sent him on loan, same deal with Ojo  but I'm no 100% sure on that one. 

After the  money they got out of us for Kent they will no let another chance of extorting money out of us pass 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, The Blues said:

As we showed in the first half of the season we have more than enough skill in the side. What is required is backbone and grit with a taller option up front to play with Defoe. I think we should sign Lewis And Lynden. I also think a cheaper option to Hagi would be Ryan Gauld.

Ryan Gauld instead of Hagi :lol: fuck me sideyways man

42 minutes ago, The Blues said:

As we showed in the first half of the season we have more than enough skill in the side. What is required is backbone and grit with a taller option up front to play with Defoe. I think we should sign Lewis And Lynden. I also think a cheaper option to Hagi would be Ryan Gauld.

tumblr_puwaxuvkxa1r8ty8jo1_400.gifv

44 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Will you stop calling them by their first names as if you know them. Actually, I think you called him bloody Linten.

47 minutes ago, The Blues said:

FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!! 

59 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Welcome to Rangers Media,  Mr Gauld.

1 hour ago, The Blues said:

tenor (6).gif

52 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Remember they gave Kent a big contract then sent him on loan, same deal with Ojo  but I'm no 100% sure on that one. 

After the  money they got out of us for Kent they will no let another chance of extorting money out of us pass 

Don’t think the boy will sign a contract he’s 22 and zero chance getting anywhere near the first team, he’s a decent player if we could get him on a free I’d bring him in and punt Kamara 

Dream@4ladshadadream

Any reports on Florian Kamberi’s future is based on conjecture.

Neither Rangers or FK have provided any info for any story which appears in the next 24-48 hours.

Please be aware of this & share

58 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Dream@4ladshadadream

Any reports on Florian Kamberi’s future is based on conjecture.

Neither Rangers or FK have provided any info for any story which appears in the next 24-48 hours.

Please be aware of this & share

Is this the one on Twitter  where those  cheeky spoon burning tramps are saying we cant afford him.

In otherwards we dont want him but if  Rangers  are interested we want a fortune, some things never change.

Classless shower of tossers 

3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We won’t win anything with Tav and Goldson, both absolute bombscares and shitebags to boot, the fact they are captain and vice captain is a huge part of our problems 

If decent offers came in I'd sell both easily.  

With tav I think it's too ingrained now being 2nd best. He's been part of failing squads since the warburton days. I don't think he'll be part of a trophy winning Rangers side 

Goldson I think is easily replaceable. Seen a likely BS rumour on Twitter of west ham interest. I'd sell if genuine. 

18 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If decent offers came in I'd sell both easily.  

With tav I think it's too ingrained now being 2nd best. He's been part of failing squads since the warburton days. I don't think he'll be part of a trophy winning Rangers side 

Goldson I think is easily replaceable. Seen a likely BS rumour on Twitter of west ham interest. I'd sell if genuine. 

Sell both in a heartbeat, Tav is getting steadily worse, remember when he could score free kicks, penalties and assist plenty, first the ability to hit a free kick went, then the penalties and now 9/10 crosses don’t get past the first man, add to the fact he’s never a leader and a born shitebag and he’s got to go. 

19 minutes ago, Steely said:

Apparently signed 

https://bit.ly/2M2FUDU

Guy's it's the Daily Fenian (Record) don't click it 

Here 

Ianis Hagi completes Rangers move as highly-rated Romanian signs permanent deal

The Ibrox club have taken up their option to buy the Romanian outright from Genk.

By

Gabriel McKay

19:41, 26 MAY 2020

UPDATED20:54, 26 MAY 2020

SPORT

Pause

Unmute

Loaded: 0%

Video will play in 0.12

When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. OurPrivacy Noticeexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Rangers have officially completed the signing of Ianis Hagi on a permanent deal, with the Romanian wonderkid signing a permanent deal.

The attacking midfielder, son of legend Gheorghe, joined on loan from Genk in January with an option to buy set at €5million (£4.45million).

ADVERTISING

Promote health. Save lives. Serve the vulnerable. Visit who.int

He had an immediate impact on Steven Gerrard 's side, scoring twice in a dramatic Europa League win over Braga at Ibrox.

Get all the latest Rangers news sent straight to your Inbox every day by signing up to our newsletter.

We cover every morsel of information regarding your favourite club in the form of articles, videos and podcasts.

The newsletter will arrive every day at 12pm, giving you a round up of the best stories we've covered that in the last 24 hours.

To sign up, simply enter your email address into the link here.

However, the coronavirus pandemic meant he only pulled on a Rangers shirt 12 times before the season was declared over.

The Ibrox club clearly saw enough though, with confirmation on Tuesday that they've taken up their option to buy Hagi outright.

Genk confirmed the transfer on their website by saying: "Ianis Hagi (21) definitively switches to Glasgow Rangers.

"The Scottish club has lifted the purchase option for the attacking midfielder. KRC Genk had acquired Hagi from the Romanian Viitorul last summer, but left him on a rental basis to Rangers in January.

(Image: SNS Group)

"We wish Ianis the best of luck in his further career."

Hagi had reported interest from Italian giants Lazio, but he was determined to return to Glasgow after enjoying his short spell at the club.

Its an absolute must that we get our transfer business right this year, quality has to be added to the starting 11 and we need players on the fringes who Gerrard is going to trust to come in and do a job when needed.

We were far too one dimensional last season, Tav and Barasic accounted for majority of our assists and Buff scored most our goals. Stop our supply to Buff and we ran out of ideas.

IMO we need 4 players in the team/squad who will hit double figures in terms of goals, we've only got Buff at the min and Kent will prob get 10/12 goals (still not providing enough). Hopefully Hagi can chip in with a good amount of goals but still a question mark if he can handle the physicality of Scottish football and contribute over a full season. 

So addition to Hagi, i think we need another striker (assuming we keep Morelos), 2 midfielders (one enforcer, one goalscoring) and a winger. I actually think we can get by with our defence, altho would punt Tav if a decent offer came in - defence is not brilliant but not our weakest area. Would also get in competition for McGregor, he is abit erratic at times and can be prone to doing something stupid in games which could cost us.

Regardless of who we bring in, Gerrard needs to be more flexible with tactics and formation - no margin for error next season.

We need more quality and a higher return of goals and assists from players in the final third and somebody in midfield who can play box to box and influence a game because although Jack is decent he’s better as a water carrier, he isn’t the guy to do that role.

Any more on our interest in Riquelme from Atletico? I saw a few months ago the filth were interested too. I was kind of hoping Atlerico’s supposed interest in Alfie would help.

I see today the Retard is linking us with Berahino and Morrison. I thought the filth were linked with Berahino too.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Any more on our interest in Riquelme from Atletico? I saw a few months ago the filth were interested too. I was kind of hoping Atlerico’s supposed interest in Alfie would help.

I see today the Retard is linking us with Berahino and Morrison. I thought the filth were linked with Berahino too.

ForsakenIdolizedGibbon-size_restricted.gif

Archived