Alfredo’s Best

Essandoh

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we can get in a right winger that can give us 10-15 goals a season and we tweak the formation to play Hagi as a number 10.

Three of Kent, Hagi and a new right winger behind Alfie would be how I’d like to see us set up.

Something like:

McGregor

Tav

Katic

Helander

Borna

Jack

Arfield

New RW

Hagi

Kent

Alfie

17 hours ago, Cedrick said:

We could replace every single outfield player in that squad , we could find boring mundane players anywhere to do what our squad does  , your not replacing what the buff brings though , absolutely no chance 

I completely agree with this, but this exact thing is is becoming a huge problem for us. Because he brings so much to the team outside of his goals we are nowhere near the same threat without him. 

I absolutely love Alfredo even with all his faults because when he's fired up and at the top of his form he's unplayable, and not just in Scotland. His performances in Europe have been on another level. 

But I really worry that we are over reliant on someone who has now shown over 2 and 3/4 seasons that he isn't reliable. 

Big Davie Weir saying a dip in Alfie's form cost us the league. Fair comment but nobody seems to address the reasons why he had a dip in form. The kid was hounded by refs, people on the streets and by the media most notably Stewart. 

38 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Love Alfredo but just wish he’s control his temper and not give those arseholes at the SFA/SPFL an excuse to book him / send him off. 

Thing was his behaviour had been brilliant , then Motherwell away he gets sent off for fuck all. After that it starts, 'oh hasn't learned any lessons, hot head, blah blah blah. Then of course the dump aftermath. What was printed about that young man after that was a disgrace. The only man that I could think of that could have sheltered him from that would have been Sir Walter. No wonder he went off form.

Morelos has had an outstanding season, discipline much better, seeing his goals in europe would love to see a video of all of the games in europe the last 2 seasons  SG has excelled himself and but for the corrupt spfl would have won us the league this season without a doubt 

7 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

Morelos has had an outstanding season, discipline much better, seeing his goals in europe would love to see a video of all of the games in europe the last 2 seasons  SG has excelled himself and but for the corrupt spfl would have won us the league this season without a doubt 

So it was the spfls fault we collapsed after the winter break? What a load of pish.

Gerrard has failed domestically yet again 0/6 trophies.

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Delusional.

i think you have problems of delusion so being a Rangers supporter heres a link to help https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/self-help-therapies/ and please dont worry about your problems we are here to help as part of the Rangers family. you can thank me later 

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Thing was his behaviour had been brilliant , then Motherwell away he gets sent off for fuck all. After that it starts, 'oh hasn't learned any lessons, hot head, blah blah blah. Then of course the dump aftermath. What was printed about that young man after that was a disgrace. The only man that I could think of that could have sheltered him from that would have been Sir Walter. No wonder he went off form.

To be fair, you're right with Motherwell. He should never have been sent off when you see other players do it weekly to rival fans. As bad as the AH away to Morton was it whilst in the centre of the park or DC blowing a kiss at a St Mirren player?

However, Morelos did dive when through in the box against the bheasts. He shouldn't have went down. The cut throat gesture can be argued that it is used in South America. However, if a bheast player did that at Ibrox, I'm sure we would be up in arms. I'm just trying to see it in the middle. He is a brilliant player but still gets caught up in the nonsense. I'm hoping now he is a Dad that this will help cool him - whilst not losing his aggression to play for the team. 

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not one person in our squad will play for a bigger club after us.

I'd say Barisic could as could Hagi if he continues to improve as they are a level above the other players in terms of technique and skill.

4 hours ago, Smile said:

One of the most overrated players we have in our squad, this club is the biggest club he will ever play for.

He really is and the idea that he is irreplaceable is a nonsense,  first season 14 league goals, second season 18 league goals and third season 12 league goals for me that is replaceable.

1 hour ago, jjbscotty12 said:

He really is and the idea that he is irreplaceable is a nonsense,  first season 14 league goals, second season 18 league goals and third season 12 league goals for me that is replaceable.

Yes I agree, I think he's done well at us and has improved as a player but he still has a lot of work to do to make it, he has to work on fitness and attitude and first touch.

We will make money on him, but I don't want him anywhere near us now he's done for me.

6 hours ago, Smile said:

I'd say Barisic could as could Hagi if he continues to improve as they are a level above the other players in terms of technique and skill.

Buff being one of the most overrated players in our squad and Barisic Hagi could play with bigger teams , if not a wind up mate , is ridiculous , Barisic is one of the most overrated players in the clubs history and genk are hunting Hagi after half a season 

3 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Canny hide is hate for alfredo  what a riddy man 😂😂

Riddy is thinking he will win us stuff, as he only he turns up when he feels like it and is utter dugshite against the filth.

Archived