* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Probably take pelters for this on here but seen Rod Stewart quite a few times over the years in concert, He may well be one of them but not only does he come across as being proud to be British but he always pays tribute to our Armed Forces by dedicating one of his songs to them, Rhythm Of My Heart whilst a video plays in the background which proudly features The Union Jack.

He’s just highly confused, drugs and R&R do that to you.

29 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Even the Germans are wearing poppies tonight but the tarriers refuse! ?

My old man was just telling me that even John Higgins the sometime snooker player/dodgy game fixing gambler didn't have a poppy on whilst everyone else did at the tourney he just got fucked 6 nil out of last night by O'Sullivan..and had mentioned in the afternoon interview he was going out for lunch with friends of his from Dublin..

How twisted is the TARRIER mindset that they think refusing to wear a poppy makes them some sort of republican hero figure..??..what odds on John being at the r.o.i game tomorrow..wonder if any of his pals had money on him loosing 6 nil last night..hope I'm no starting slanderous rumours here bye the way.. :whistle:

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

My old man was just telling me that even John Higgins the sometime snooker player/dodgy game fixing gambler didn't have a poppy on whilst everyone else did at the tourney he just got fucked 6 nil out of last night by O'Sullivan..and had mentioned in the afternoon interview he was going out for lunch with friends of his from Dublin..

How twisted is the TARRIER mindset that they think refusing to wear a poppy makes them some sort of republican hero figure..??..what odds on John being at the r.o.i game tomorrow..wonder if any of his pals had money on him loosing 6 nil last night..hope I'm no starting slanderous rumours here bye the way.. :whistle:

John Higgins should be in jail never mind playing snooker, fucking corrupt moon face bastard.

1 minute ago, geneva_ger said:

Straight up, I watched the wee cunt a few years ago and it was so obvious he was on the fenian make. I hate him and hope he is part of the paedo ring at torbett towers.

Stephen/steven hendry/henry touched my cock as well. There you go!

Are you pished again mate??..

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

They would get their money on after O'Higgins got his on first.
Should've had his career ended for cheating years ago. 

11 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Straight up, I watched the wee cunt a few years ago and it was so obvious he was on the fenian make. I hate him and hope he is part of the paedo ring at torbett towers.

Stephen/steven hendry/henry touched my cock as well. There you go!

Hendry is a Hearts fan.

So I'm in hospital. Guy across from me says do you want a look at the paper. Says OK I'm getting kept in so will have a look at the horses and today's football and put a coupon on my sky bet. Flicks through the back pages. craig gordon is giving it that that weekend taig tierney has that much ability he could play in goals for scotland. And they are using words and phrases like "continued his METEORIC  rise with another top drawer performance."

Now I dont watch the taigs or scoland. But are they back to the magic dembele dollars way of thinking with this cunt.

7 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

So I'm in hospital. Guy across from me says do you want a look at the paper. Says OK I'm getting kept in so will have a look at the horses and today's football and put a coupon on my sky bet. Flicks through the back pages. craig gordon is giving it that that weekend taig tierney has that much ability he could play in goals for scotland. And they are using words and phrases like "continued his METEORIC  rise with another top drawer performance."

Now I dont watch the taigs or scoland. But are they back to the magic dembele dollars way of thinking with this cunt.

As many have said... they are doing the right thing. 

They oversell their players and get a few millions.

We undersell.

Unless, that is just how it is portrayed in the msm.

9 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Not much mention in the reports I’ve read of McGregor giving away possession then Tierney being caught ball-watching for Holland’s goal.

As I said I never watch them or the taigs. Just astounds me what they write in the papers at times.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Malky Mackay saying Tierney could be best Scottish player ever ffs they are bumming this wee mutant up,aye ok Malky let's forget about Hansen Cooper Souness Dalglish Baxter Goram McCoist Law Gough and many more ffs

and he is not even close to their league, never mind better.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

and he is not even close to their league, never mind better.

Agreed,hope the wee cunt does his cruciate in as these cunts are clearly trying to bumm up his transfer fee,I don't see McCrorie getting the same adulation from the tarrier infested media.

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Agreed,hope the wee cunt does his cruciate in as these cunts are clearly trying to bumm up his transfer fee,I don't see McCrorie getting the same adulation from the tarrier infested media.

no, its very quiet re him, yet its quite obvious he is a talent.

Archived