* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Don't let on it was me that told you, specky hotdog, hooooowever...

KAI has a taig brother. Might be able to get him punted on that. Worth a try if Mods are being difficult.

of course he has a taig brother, the spacker probably has a bernadette as a sister too

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

of course he has a taig brother, the spacker probably has a bernadette as a sister too

Don't think he does tbh. I have a sister in law that's one though. And a grandfather, so if ever I piss you off you can keep that one up your sleeve.

Back to the topic,there is an article in press about the scums Xmas video and Roberts and tierney are all over each other. Are they officially footballs first gay couple and given the fact that both are world class and valued at £60m could they become Scotland’s gay posh and becks. And no I’m not a taig but I am positive I met one once.

Just watched Thursday nights Europa League highlights. Sutton describes Everton 5 1 loss as an utter embarrassment. 

They lose 7 and his angle is with 3 players they could be European contenders. 

Then again I didn't hear him cheering in the background when Everton scored. 

He is a sycophantic moron. 

8 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Just watched Thursday nights Europa League highlights. Sutton describes Everton 5 1 loss as an utter embarrassment. 

They lose 7 and his angle is with 3 players they could be European contenders. 

Then again I didn't hear him cheering in the background when Everton scored. 

He is a sycophantic moron. 

He's a fucking cunt who should be hung by the neck

We are in a place where losing 2 1 is a disaster They now accept 7 1 as par for the course.

Would a Delia team have been so royally pumped in Europe probably not but St Brendan is above criticism which in the long run is good for us. 

Come on Motherwell 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Shock is definitely on today here I feel

It will have to happen today though

Or I will guarantee that the scum will get back to back trebles

More history any bear does not want

scum fc can't preach to anyone about history fuck them

That is the first time I’ve watched the tarriers outwith against us in this league and I can sum it up.

Boyata and Simunovic hate the physical battle because they’re powderpuff pish.

£60 million gets you a player that can kick a ball very high

Sinclair couldn’t trap a bag of cement.

the tarriers hate a physical battle.

The media and refs bought into the whole don’t let Motherwell be physical narrative. 

What is Rodgers philosophy? The media have led me to believe that they play this all encompassing, attacking style with at least 7 of their players attacking the box. 

They are genuinely poor and if we had a bit of balls about our team and consistently beat the rest of the league we could go toe to toe with them all day long.

I’m actually convinced we need to go down the route of building a team of hard players who’d die for the jersey with a couple with a bit of skill about them and we’d challenge and then win the league

Archived