* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

They beat us and had momentum to win next x amount if games.  We lost Naismith and jelavic and had games rapid after it and our heads were down ... winter break has helped us this time with new players and a self belief after winning in Florida and a hard fought draw against them ...

They've not utilised their winter break and still look sluggish 

got a feeling we will be spewing come end of the season.

we are definatley stronger than we were 3 months ago .dropped points in silly games along with awful referee decisions will come back to haunt us .10 to 15 points easy .

I don't see us falling further behind the beggars ,closing the gap is more likely 

finishing 2nd with 5 to 8 point gap will be sore but we need to use that as inspiration for next season to put them in their place 

15 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Brenda on SSN stating they had one official bid for the wrong dembele which didn't come near there evaluation.
Wonder if GM bid £300K to unsettle the cunt.
Look out yer slippers for the rest of the season moussa.:mutley: 

What does that mean mate, the wrong dembele ?  did someone bid on the one that plays in England

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

What does that mean mate, the wrong dembele ?  did someone bid on the one that plays in England

that wee guy they have in their youths is called dembelle .the wee guy looks the real deal .a bit like Billy Gilmour but even better 

he will be the same as Gilmour though in the fact he won't ever play a competitive game and they will get a few hundred grand 

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The money Brenda's talking about it would seem so. :mutley: 
We can only hope he takes the cream puff and tells Brenda to GTF after they have tried to hawk him to any cunt thick enough to meet this crazy figure they think it will take to shift him.

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

that wee guy they have in their youths is called dembelle .the wee guy looks the real deal .a bit like Billy Gilmour but even better 

he will be the same as Gilmour though in the fact he won't ever play a competitive game and they will get a few hundred grand 

Never knew they had another one :lol:

Just read about these hearse chasers having a minutes applause for Cyril Regis.

You could almost argue them doing that is more offensive than doing nothing, as the only conceivable reason for doing it is to associate themselves with a positive role model. Which taken to its logical conclusion means they were attempting to derive some personal benefit from the death of someone they apparently had no connection with whatsoever. 

I look forward to their public apology for the treatment Mark Walters received as a Rangers player. 

5 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Which taken to its logical conclusion means they were attempting to derive some personal benefit

I am lazy so googled it.

“The key to understanding our behavioral inconsistencies lies in understanding the mind’s design. The human mind consists of many specialized units designed by the process of evolution by natural selection (I think this means fucking your own family). While these modules sometimes work together seamlessly, they don’t always, resulting in impossibly contradictory beliefs, vacillations between patience and impulsiveness, violations of our supposed moral principles, and overinflated views of ourselves.” 

1 hour ago, geneva_ger said:

Very impressed with everyone last night. Watched the game today and a comfortable win. If they don't sign anyone and maybe even manage to punt thumb and dumbelle then it's gonna be close run thing.

Yes we just need to keep it going and try win all the games through to the end of Feb and see where we are. I’ll be glad when the window closes and hope their shitty club get as complacent as their fans who really are deluded. I’m convinced they will fold under any pressure.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Tell you what if they drop points against hivs on Saturday and don’t bring anyone in during this window then we’re winning this league ?

Love your optimism mate but don't let 1 or 2 good results for us blind you. 

We are 11 points behind and would need to win every game to even come close. They are worse this season but have only lost one game in 2 seasons.

We have miles to go to get better. We need to show we can win 9 or 10 on the trot. Currently we can't even win 4 or 5.

We are on a high after the last few weeks but if e.g. we drop points against County away on Sunday, you will see everthing change again with e.g. the board and Murty negativity.

14 minutes ago, PolarBear1972 said:

Love your optimism mate but don't let 1 or 2 good results for us blind you. 

We are 11 points behind and would need to win every game to even come close. They are worse this season but have only lost one game in 2 seasons.

We have miles to go to get better. We need to show we can win 9 or 10 on the trot. Currently we can't even win 4 or 5.

We are on a high after the last few weeks but if e.g. we drop points against County away on Sunday, you will see everthing change again with e.g. the board and Murty negativity.

It’s actually due to the bigger games we’ve stepped it up that gives me the confidence and with the new players I don’t think we’ll drop the same stupid points we have been. It will probably take us winning at the pigerry and although we’ve had too many false dawns, something just feels different this time

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

they will get £5 million tops and punt him. Its a long long way from the £20Million origonally mooted

I thought it was £40 mil :mutley:

If this happens I wonder how the Scottish media will react or spin it after bumming him up for so long. :lol:

How I would fucking love it if that caramel hamstringed bastard goes for under £5m.

I was arguing with people in the pub as soon as he started getting pushed for this majestic £50m move and they were creaming themselves over him as if he was the second coming of Christ. At the time, I said they’d be lucky to get anywhere near £15m for him.

Now it’s looking like they’ll be lucky to get £5m nevermind £10m.

35 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

celtic have had a bid from “unnamed club  rejected for their top striker” remember a few years back that slant eyed rat  liewell trying to take the piss out of us for a bid for jelavic from an unnamed club.

aye that fat prick had a good laugh (for something that was very close to be true) all his media lap dogs chuckling too 

this will be the equiv of mintys tenner for a fiver statement but will never be remembered conveniently by the media to hit him with 

4 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Raging due to Scitland games in the Summer. Karma for your Japan trip ya cunts!!!!!

just saw the tranny shagging gimp greeting on ssn about 60 games a season and international games too 

maybe he should rotate his wonder squad better 

sanctimonious prick also saying that other Scottish clubs benefit with a CL kickback and for some it's there biggest income (lies).how saintly of this guy to be the source of such benevolence 

the cunts starting to feel the heat 

1 hour ago, jjbscotty12 said:

celtic have had a bid from “unnamed club  rejected for their top striker” remember a few years back that slant eyed rat  liewell trying to take the piss out of us for a bid for jelavic from an unnamed club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/14755914

Archived