* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

22 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Would like to think he gets a ban although after reading that n seeing this I doubt it ,

(The incident was missed by referee Don Robertson but he could still face the prospect of a ban if it is reported to SFA compliance officer Tony McGlennan.) 

Well that says it all. Robertson, iirc, was the ref who sent Brown off in Dingwall last year and had to suffer all the media abuse leading up to the Old Firm. Not a chance he reports it.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Shetland Bear said:

Well that says it all. Robertson, iirc, was the ref who sent Brown off in Dingwall last year and had to suffer all the media abuse leading up to the Old Firm. Not a chance he reports it.

Refs no reported it mate  , I was referring to compliance officer Tony McGlennan. , 

9 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Refs no reported it mate  , I was referring to compliance officer Tony McGlennan. , 

I might be wrong, but doesn't the ref have to say in his report he missed it and it needs to go up for review. Don't think the compliance officer just picks it up himself, it needs to be reported by the ref in question.

2 minutes ago, Shetland Bear said:

I might be wrong, but doesn't the ref have to say in his report he missed it and it needs to go up for review. Don't think the compliance officer just picks it up himself, it needs to be reported by the ref in question.

Now ye mention it , I'm unsure , thought the compliance officer had a report of his own :huh:  

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Now ye mention it , I'm unsure , thought the compliance officer had a report of his own :huh:  

If the ref has missed it he can be asked if he had seen it would he have took action. The compliance officer then can take action

That new striker they have, am I right in thinking he only scored one goal in as many appearances for his previous club yet he comes to Scotland and gets on the sheet straight away.

How shit is this league, no wonder the scum can make average players look good and no wonder nobody wants to buy them. :lol:

Archived