* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Fuck off, really? The cunt has played more Bundesliga minutes than SPL minutes in the last 10 months.... he has been with the taigs for 9!! :lol: 

guy in my work told me he knew on good authority he was an alky ? guy in my work is a rabid taig. 

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Had Clyde SSB on in the car there. It really is nothing but a celtic phone in propaganda show. “celtic have the best squad in the country”, “celtic will still coast the league”. All this getting rolled out by the panel, one who is an ex Rangers player. I swear to god that Gordon Dalziel has downs, absolute cunt of a man!!!

One point from six would suggest otherwise ya smelly tramps!

Or as Dougie Wright said in his analysis... in the last half season (last 19 games) they would be 5th. Have only won 9 games.

13 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Hopefully a few more disasters so their board HAS to pay him off.

He will if he gets the chance. He certainly did at Liverpool!

That 4 year deal he signed to apparantely bring 10 in a row might end up being a disastrous move.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That 4 year deal he signed to apparantely bring 10 in a row might end up being a disastrous move.

How much is the cunt on they must be paying him a fortune.

All I hear is back to back trebles aye when we were fucking pish those seasons.

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

How much is the cunt on they must be paying him a fortune.

All I hear is back to back trebles aye when we were fucking pish those seasons.

I heard 2.5 million a year.

Some outlay for a manager, his signings have been utterly awful.

32 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Had Clyde SSB on in the car there. It really is nothing but a celtic phone in propaganda show. “celtic have the best squad in the country”, “celtic will still coast the league”. All this getting rolled out by the panel, one who is an ex Rangers player. I swear to god that Gordon Dalziel has downs, absolute cunt of a man!!!

And they still beat us at the piggery,we're definitely on the way up and they are regressing but the best way to shut up these diddies on Radio Clyde and the BBC is to first beat them and then start winning trophies again.

37 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Bang on.

I’m not sure how they reach the conclusion that they have the best squad.  

Last season, yes, because they won the league, this year, because they have the highest wage bill?

Too early to make predictions about who will win this year in my opinion, but they could do with learning some humility in the meantime.

On 24/09/2018 at 16:32, linfield1690 said:

They are unemployed they stink of pish they have babies with their cousins they are ugly fucking mutant cunts who hang about pharmacies all day swallowing fake blues and methadone nothing but dirty stinking rancid Bastards 

That's the way, just say what you think!!! ????

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

I love to hear them talk like that and not just talk but really believe it,and to a man they all do the pundits the fans the lot of them.

The reason being that when 55 comes home whether this year or next year the day we win it they will snap and I mean seriously snap they will turn on each other and the Timplosion will be of nuclear proportions.

What a time that is going to be for all bears,the parties to end all parties as we celebrate being back as champions after everything we have been through with the added bonus of watching and laughing at them.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

It was the same pish yesterday in the media. Ex taigs being rolled out to tow the party line of "best team" and "coasting the league".

You even had Lennon an opposition manager remember saying they would win the league again. 

It's unthinkable to them that the bubble might be bursting. 

5 hours ago, Inigo said:

'Get this travesty of a board to fuck. An absolute shit show who don’t have a fucking clue. If Allen has anything to do with this, his head should be on a pike outside Ibrox.' (c) @TheHammer_WATP

This is why capital punishment is a bad idea. 

Hands up. 

Things are going well for now and they’re timploding.

It may only be one point, but we need to take advantage and really turn the screw. Gerrard likes to mention about smelling blood, being ruthless, relentless, it’s time to put that into action.

Plus I have a beautiful royal blue home top, and lovely mandarin orange top on its way so I’m fucking delighted right now.

Archived