* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are pinning all their hopes on all this "resolution 12" pish, one last desperate attempt to cause some stir, UEFA like the rest of the world will probably laugh at them

Rumours are that Liewell is picking the players to buy and Deila has no say

All is not well at the towers

20 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

No surprised. 

Didn't Ryan Christie no win PFA Young Player of the Year Award with ICT? Now the boy gets less game time than Scott Allan. 

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

No surprised. 

Didn't Ryan Christie no win PFA Young Player of the Year Award with ICT? Now the boy gets less game time than Scott Allan. 

Thought he was loaned back 

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  3h3 hours ago

Re the video of the pitch moving at the penalty.Mad as it sounds this is the SFA, wouldn't rule out them having someone underground to do it

:lol::lol::lol: 

Can just picture Stuart Regan instructing the old bird at the reception desk to put on some goggles and go digging under the Hampden pitch till she gets to the penalty spot :lol: 

If they do sell Tierney, they are selling the one good player they had. £10M might keep the wolf from the door (and they wont get that - no matter what the papers say) but the fans wont be happy. I assume though, they will have to give the new manager a few bob to spend  - and this is how they will finance that spending.

12 hours ago, A.T.G said:

They are pinning all their hopes on all this "resolution 12" pish, one last desperate attempt to cause some stir, UEFA like the rest of the world will probably laugh at them

What resolution 12 pish?

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen this on Twitter, they are absolute fucking mongos :lol:

Not ashamed to say I cried today, that hurt as much as when Sevco beat us 5-1

This hurts my head :)

Are we Sevco now, or Sevco back then, but Rangers now. Or were we Sevco now after Sevco came in 2012, but also long before Sevco had any interest in Rangers. If we are Sevco then and now does that make us the same team, or did Sevco arrange a 5 a sides game against Celtic and beat them 5-1?

Here. Here, let me demonstrate. Let's say that this line represents time. Here's the present 1985, the future and the past. Obviously, somewhere in the past the timeline skewed down into this tangent  creating an alternate 1985. Alternate to you, me, and Einstein, but reality for everyone else.... 

58 minutes ago, gogzy said:

What resolution 12 pish?

Written to UEFA asking for clarification why we were granted a license, they actually think they are going to get somewhere

The club has told them it's pointless, the SFA have told them the same and they are pinning there hopes on UEFA :lol:

6 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Written to UEFA asking for clarification why we were granted a license, they actually think they are going to get somewhere

The club has told them it's pointless, the SFA have told them the same and they are pinning there hopes on UEFA :lol:

They need clarification for everything because they're too thick to understand anything :lol:

Not even joking there's taigs I work with who didn't even watch game on Sunday.

They are giving celtc until the end of the season to make a statement about the big tax case as Rangers haven't been punished enough yet, if not they're handing season books in.

We are actually having them chuck football altogether :lol::lol:

Archived